Regional Director, North Puget Sound
Northwest Center is an organization that provides services for people with disabilities from cradle through career and was founded in 1965 by Washington parents of children with disabilities. Northwest Center operates several businesses that support this mission of inclusion.
As a Northwest Center employee, you will join an inclusive workforce where people with and without disabilities work side by side. Though we operate a variety of businesses and services, our culture is One Northwest Center, where everyone is connected, valued, included, and welcomed, and where we live our core values:
We Value a Growth Mindset
We Unlock Potential
We Celebrate Progress
Position: Regional Director, North Puget Sound
Salary: 70,000+ DOE
The Regional Director for the North Puget Sound area serves an essential role for Northwest Center’s Employment Services division. This is a key leadership role with the responsibility of supporting our staff in North King County, Snohomish County, and neighboring counties as needed.
What will you be doing?
- Overseeing all operations, activities, and growth within the region to advance Northwest Center’s vision of closing the employment gap for people with disabilities
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders and ensure the delivery of quality services and a steady referral stream
- Assess business growth within the region to strategize employer partnerships and advance Northwest Center’s mission.
- Provide supervision to the two Pod Managers and the Regional Coordinator
- Oversee the teams within the region and foster their professional growth
- Manage monthly budget forecasting, revenue planning, and monitoring for financial performance.
- Develop the regional budget and supports Pod Managers in the development of Pod budgets.
- Opportunity to join a growing organization focused on making a big impact!
- A supportive, compassionate, and dedicated team
- Competitive and affordable Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- Generous Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- BA degree with specific college courses in the human services field OR a combination of education and experience which provides the employee with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job at the required level
- Work history in the field of human services or social work
- 3+ years of experience leading and managing teams
- 3+ years of experience managing, and meeting budgetary requirements
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and inclusion
- Familiarity with the following accreditation systems; CARF, DDA/DD, DVR
- Strong communication skills; both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with clients, parents, residential and NWC staff, caseworkers, employers, and others involved in the transition of DDA, DVR, and Community Protection adults for inclusion in the community
If you need any assistance with the application process, please send us an email at [email protected] and include the title of the role in the subject line.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans status.