Laundry Production Workers
Now Hiring Laundry Production Workers!
Full Time, Part Time or Seasonal positions available for Day, Graveyard, and Weekend shifts!!! No experience is required.
New Team Members will receive benefits after 60 days.
Various Shifts Available:
**Day Shift: Monday – Friday 9 am to 5:30 pm, Saturday & Sunday 8 am to 4:30apm (shift start times vary by schedule)
**Overnight/Graveyard: Monday – Saturday 12am – 8:30am (shifts start at 12:00am)
**Day Shifts: $13.69 - $15.00 per hour, varies based on experience & shift selection
**Weekend Only Shifts: $15.00 per hour
**Overnight/Graveyard Shifts: $15.00 - $15.50 per hour
$500 SIGN-ON Bonus! (paid after 90 days of employment) – for all new hires starting between June 22nd and September 1st, amount pro-rated for part-time hires.
Apply online OR come in for application support and drop in/open interviews every Wednesday from 1 pm – 3 pm! No appointment required!!
- Day and Weekend shifts: you will feed items into the ironer, catch clean items as they come off machines, and hand fold or sort linen.
- Graveyard shift: will sort the soil linens apart and ensure they are separated accordingly. As a Production Laundry Sorter, you will play an essential role in our laundry quality control center.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority; we maintain a clean and organized work environment. Puget Sound Laundry and our leadership has been certified by Healthcare Laundry Accreditation Council for maintaining exceptional standards of quality. Puget Sound Laundry is not just a business, it is part of a non-profit organization making a difference in our community!
- Equity and Inclusion: At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it, and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele.
- Minimal English is required, and diverse language representation is celebrated.
- Get paid while you learn, we offer a robust job training program
- Promotional opportunities. Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, skilled machine operators, shipping/receiving clerks, and much more.
- Leadership is best in class: Our leadership team is thoughtful, supportive, and understanding. They want everyone to succeed.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more! Find out which benefits you'll get after you choose your role with us.
- Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20lbs
- Ability to pull/push bins
- Ability to be on your feet and use your hands for long periods of time
- Eye and hand coordination
NWC Benefits available to employees working 30+ hours per week!
- Two Medical plan options with 90% cost paid by NWC for employee-only coverage
- Affordable Dental and Vision benefits for employee and family coverage.
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid life insurance for full-time employees
- Best-in-class voluntary insurance benefits.
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) programs with a company match equal to 50% of the first 6% contributed by the employee after 1 year of employment
- Discretionary bonus programs.
- Eligibility for an employee discount program at Value Village, Verizon, and gym-subsidy
- Employee assistance program (EAP) with 24/7 counseling services.
- Company-sponsored industry training and certifications.
- Paid time off (PTO) equal to 10 days in the first year.
- Up to 6 paid holidays each year.
- Employees receive extra floating holiday hours each year
- Diversity initiatives and events lead by our DE&I Committee
Click here to view a video of our facility: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t0lSQJz3gI&feature=youtu.be
If you need any assistance with the application process, please send us an email at [email protected] and include the title of the role in the subject line.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veteran’s status.