Call Center Representative for Northwest Center Services @ Amazon
Join the Northwest Center Services team at Amazon! As a Customer Care Concierge you will be the first contact customers have with Amazon.com by phone. We act as a liaison by providing callers with the information and resources they need, while providing a memorable customer-centric experience.
Schedule: Full-Time Monday - Friday
(You will be scheduled for 8 hour shifts between the hours
of 7:30am - 6:00pm)
Wage: $16.45hr with increase to $18.50hr after probationary period
- Some College preferred (but not required).
- Minimum 1-year Customer Service experience
- Call center experience preferred (but not required).
- Ability to talk on the phone using a clear and audible speaking voice.
- Ability to respond tactfully, deescalate difficult calls and provide the caller the best resource to resolve their issue.
- Strong conflict resolution, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to make quick and accurate decisions under pressure
Essential Functions (but not limited to):
- Open and close call center location, making sure the area is clean and organized and confidential material is locked up.
- Answer upwards of 100 incoming telephone calls daily.
- Maintain a high level of 5 star customer service and professionalism to a wide range of customers.
- Respond to inquiries by gaining clarifying information, determining the caller’s need and providing the customer with the appropriate resource or transferring caller to the necessary employee or department.
- Keep detailed record of call metrics according to standard operating procedure.
- Maintain and audit call center equipment to include: phones, headsets, computers, and logs regularly. Immediately report any issues or discrepancies to Supervisor.
- Respond to all e-mails sent by Supervisor, Manager or Director acknowledging you received, read and understood the content if it is requested.
- Maintain appropriate levels of needed supplies. Report to your Supervisor when supplies need to be ordered.
- Uphold team’s qualitative and quantitative standards.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.