We are looking for a TEAM LEADER to join our team in Everett.
Our Team Leaders are responsible for overseeing individuals loading and unloading provisions and supplies onboard naval vessels in an efficient, accurate, and timely manner. In this role, you will also be responsible for driving a passenger van. Items are loaded by hand, and work will take place under varying weather conditions (indoor and outdoor).
Wage: $19.75 - $21.00 DOE + $4.25 H&W
Hours: Monday - Friday Hours Vary
- Ability to lead a team, demonstrated by successful management or supervision experience
- Prior Material Handling experience or general labor experience
- Ability to operate both motorized and manual material handling equipment, including, but not limited 15 passenger Van, light and medium-size trucks, and forklifts
- Must be able to lift and move goods weighing between 40 - 70lbs on a consistent basis
- Able to work in small enclosed areas onboard vessels, under varying temperatures (hot/cold)
- Able to walk up and down ladders and stand for long periods of time
- Must have valid Drivers License
- Be a US citizen
- Ability to pass a Naval Clearance background check
- Proof of Covid19 Vaccination
The number of hours and days worked are dependent on the frequency of shipments and can range anywhere between 15-35 hours per week. We give at least 24 hours notice prior to the start of a shift.
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected].
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together.
We believe that curiosity and critical thinking are essential to the dialogue and improving decision-making, planning, resource allocation, and how we treat others. Our goal is to create and implement more equitable practices, policies, and culture. To be equitable means to value and respect individuals from all cultural backgrounds, genders, races, identities, and abilities. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans’ status.