Northwest Center is now hiring a Sales Representative to promote our first-class Facility Service Solutions within the Greater Spokane Market.
We are seeking a results-focused Sales Professional to expand our unique janitorial services to businesses, industries, and institutions using a consultative approach. In this role, you will develop an awareness of our service offerings by cultivating customer and industry relationships, driving growth by formatting strategic sales plans and owning the entire sales cycle process.
Location: Greater Spokane Area
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Salary: $55K base salary + Commision
- Grow and promote an organization making a difference in your community!
- An uncapped commission based on the percentage of new sales and an annual customer retention bonus
- Competitive and affordable Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- Generous paid time off with paid holidays and additional floating holidays.
- 401k Retirement with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com/
- Prospecting new accounts by conducting cold-calls, getting in front of decision-makers, and drafting and presenting winning proposals
- Utilize consultative selling techniques by evaluating standard operating procedures and identifying operational efficiencies within prospective customer locations
- Devise unique recommendations and solutions as an expert on advanced cleaning and sanitation programs
- Cultivate customer and industry relationships and leverage your market knowledge to identify competitive sales opportunities to gain new business and facilitate cross-divisional sales opportunities
- 3 + years experience selling service solutions
- Proven negotiation, relationship management, communication, and presentation skills
- Passionate about Northwest Center’s vision and mission
- An understanding and experience in the janitorial industry preferred
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need any assistance or accommodations with the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected]
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veteran status.