Are you an expert Facilities Specialist?
Do you know someone who is?
We are adding to the facilities team for the Seattle area!
Be a part of a team that is impacting the community and providing stellar service. In this role, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the fact that no two work days are the same at our various facilities. If you are eager to learn and grow you will love this opportunity!
Where: Seattle, WA
Schedule: Monday - Friday (25-30 hours per week)
Wage: $23.00 per hour
This is a part-time position, some flexibility in work schedule is required.
If you have basic skills in rough and finished carpentry, electrical work, plumbing, vehicle maintenance, and/or painting, APPLY NOW!
- 2+ years in facility maintenance, building trades, or equivalent
- Acceptable 5-year driving record
- Basic computer skills
- Must have a working knowledge of building and mechanical systems. Boiler experience a plus
- Must have knowledge of and experience using a variety of power and hand tools.
- Must have a basic understanding of carpentry, cabinetry, painting, and drywall principles.
- Able to work effectively and diplomatically with site personnel and supervisors
- Able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Keen ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to execute preventative maintenance and job scheduling programs.
- Valid WA State Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Some flexibility in your work schedule
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.