Janitor - Everett Naval Base
Northwest Center has a full-time opening for a JANITOR to join our IFS team!
You will be working a graveyard shift providing cleaning services at a few different sites on the Everett Naval Base. We are looking for applicants with some floor care experience. If you would describe yourself as dependable, detail-oriented, and enjoy working independently, this could be the role for you! Take a chance and apply today!
LOCATION: Everett Naval Base
SCHEDULE: Monday- Friday 4:00 PM- 12:30 AM
WAGE: $16.82 + 4.22 H&W per hour
BENEFITS: Excellent medical benefits, elective dental and vision
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Subsidized gym membership
- Verizon Wireless employee discount
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
✶ Northwest Center is proud to offer its staff an income Protection Benefit to those potentially affected by COVID-19
What you may be doing during your shift:
- Picking up and removing trash
- Sweeping and mopping hard floors
- Vacuuming carpeted areas
- Cleaning glass, chrome fixtures, and metalwork
- Cleans corridors, doors, walls, and elevators
- Cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms
- Dusts furniture, equipment, and other spaces, among other custodial duties
- Prior Floor Care experience
- Able to lift & carry up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- Reliable Transportation
- Punctual with Good Attendance
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Able to read, write and speak English clearly
- Able to work a flexible schedule as needed
Northwest Center is a SourceAmerica government contractor. SourceAmerica contracts are intended to create employment opportunities for people with disabilities through its network of affiliated non-profit agencies. Therefore, a large percentage of the positions must be filled by people with documented disabilities. Applicants who disclose disability will be given preference.
If you need any assistance with the application process, please send us an email at [email protected] and include the title of the role in the subject line.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans status.