Move Support Assistant for Northwest Center Services @ Amazon
Do you thrive off providing excellent customer service?
Are you looking to get your foot in the door and make a difference?
Do you enjoy working with logistics and moves?
If you answered yes, then this is the job for you!!!
The Northwest Center @ Amazon team operates in a fast-paced and demanding corporate environment where we provide professional 5-star customer service across several program divisions. Under the direction of the Move Ambassador Supervisor, the Move Support Assistant’s responsibility is to exhibit exceptional organizational skills and timely communication to assist in ensuring an efficient and seamless move across workspaces on the corporate campus. Responsibilities include data verification walks, management of shared email inbox, onsite support to help resolve customer issues, support in needed areas of the move process, and any building related tasks required.
Schedule: Full Time - Must be available to work a flexible schedule and work hours of operation to include weekends.
Wage: $21.00 per hour
Location: Seattle (SLU), SoDo, Queen Anne, Bellevue and Redmond
*** Please make sure you attach a resume to your application. Cover letters preferred. ***
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing various facility and move related audits including: space, IT, and other one off audits
- Monitor the MyMoveSupport shared email inbox. Monitoring will triaging emails sent to the inbox, placing emails in specific categories based on content, and answering baseline move related questions.
- Printing and distributing move labels across Amazon campus.
- Performing all Agile locker functions including assignments, decommissions, and numbering
- Assisting with weekday origin, destination, pre, and post walks as needed
- Supporting Move Ambassador team at all weekly pre and post move support center’s
- Assisting on pre and post move inventory walks as needed
- Monitor, collect, and theme all Customer and EA feedback surveys. Will be responsible for creating monthly summaries of all survey info to provide to MA team leadership.
- Note taking during all team meetings
- Provide additional move data and email trends to NWC Move leadership for analysis
- Work cohesively with other supporting vendors on moves including but not limited to our project management, security, facilities, and the various move companies.
- Other tasks required by NWC and Amazon leadership.
- Hours will have a varied start and end times due to move and scheduling needs. Flexibility to work some nights and weekends is required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 1-year customer service, real estate/facilities, or administrative support experience.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to write concise correspondence and effectively communicate verbally and electronically with all levels of management, employees, vendor partners, event organizers and visitors.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule consisting of 40 hours per week with the possibility of extra time.
- Hours will have varied start and end times due to move and scheduling needs. Flexibility to work some nights and weekends is required.
- Ability to understand, interpret and follow Northwest Center (NWC) and Amazon policies and procedures.
- Strong conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency with MS Windows, Excel, and Outlook e-mail.
- Daily duties include a combination of desk time and visiting several Amazon buildings, so the ability to regularly walk within a 1.5 mile radius or travel independently within a 10 mile radius is required.
- Comfortability working in an open, unassigned workspace is required.
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods (up to 8 hours per workday).
- Ability to distribute supplies to other buildings, up to 50 pounds.
- Amazon is a dog friendly environment with over 1,000 dogs on campus. Individuals with dog allergies or those who do not particularly care for dogs may not be the best fit.
- Auditory-The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person, with or without a personal auditory hearing device.
- Sight (with or without corrective lenses) is required.
About Northwest Center
When People of all Abilities Learn and Work Together, Everyone Benefits. The purpose of Northwest Center is to change society so that people of all abilities engage with each other fully in classrooms, workplaces, and the community. Legally structured as a 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation, Northwest Center (NWC) is more broadly a "for-purpose" organization that uses and blends the best techniques of human services, business, and philanthropy in innovative ways.
As a social enterprise organization, Northwest Center proves to the world every day that employing people of all abilities can be a powerful competitive advantage. Northwest Center’s businesses generate over $5 million annually that Northwest Center reinvests into human services while covering 100% of the overhead expense of the organization and building cash reserves for future sustainability.
Northwest Center’s mission is to promote the growth, development, and independence of people with disabilities through programs of therapy, education, and work opportunity.
If you need any assistance with the application process, please send us an email at [email protected] and include the title of the role in the subject line.
At Northwest Center, we value and accept diversity and inclusion. We promote this by encouraging our employees to participate and contribute to our various employee resource groups. Some examples of the groups include Black Affinity Group (BAG), PRISM (LGBTQIA+ Group) and our Equity Committee. These resource groups promote diversity and inclusion, provide resources to employees, and play an important role in creating a community at Northwest Center! Our culture is encouraging, promotes growth and believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veteran’s status.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans status.