Sr. Integrations Developer
Northern Tool + Equipment is family-owned retailer. We are currently seeking a talented Senior Integrations Developer who wishes to share their resourcefulness, ideas, and expertise to build lasting relationships by providing the right solution to our customers. We are a growing company with plans to expand into new markets and looking to build our team with great leaders who are focused on developing and supporting their team to success.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
To utilize a combination of technical know-how and practical experience to design and develop complex integration solutions using Azure iPaaS components. Successful candidate must have the passion to mentor junior developers and the desire to maintain high level of code quality.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. Assists with the development and maintenance of an integration architecture blueprint for the organization.
2. Orchestrates integration projects and corresponding strategies between business units and development teams.
3. Plans, executes, and manages the integration of new applications into existing systems and software throughout the enterprise.
4. Plans, executes, and manages the integration of new application integration technology into the existing environment.
5. Ensures that integration projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfills end-user requirements, and identifies and resolves system issues.
6. Ensures that integration planning and practices are aligned with strategic business goals and the company’s overall strategic vision.
7. Develops standards and processes to support and facilitate integration projects and initiatives.
8. Creates and maintains functional and technical design documents.
9. Provides guidance and mentorship to other development team members.
10. Participates in design reviews and provides input into the design recommendation and ensures that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications.
11. Monitors system integrations and data flows proactively.
12. Collaborates with business analysts, applications support programmer, and internal users to identify, analyze, and troubleshoot technical issues related to
13. Identifies and escalates impediments, issues, and risks affecting system performance to team lead and immediate supervisor.
14. Identifies and documents ongoing maintenance requirements for any new or existing systems or procedures.
15. Performs code review among peers.
16. Performs coding changes and application development according to established coding standard and best practices.
17. Performs unit test and integrated testing to ensure delivered software solutions are of high quality.
18. Keeps supervisor informed of important developments, potential problems, and related information necessary for effective management. Coordinates and communicates plans and activities with others, as appropriate, to ensure a coordinated work effort and team approach.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Computer Engineering.
- At least 2 years of experience with Azure iPaaS, specifically experience with developing Azure Functions, App Services, Logic apps, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, Event Hubs, API Management, Azure Data Factory and Azure Data Storage.
- At least 3 years of experience creating and consuming RESTful web services using C# and .NET framework.
- At least 3 years of experience in SQL Server database design and development.
- At least 2 years’ experience with Azure DevOps Boards, Repos, Testing, Pipelines, Artifacts and Projects
- Highly knowledgeable in Object Oriented Programming, Test Driven Development, and Software Design Patterns.
- Experience using a source control repository such as Azure DevOps or GitHub.
- Visual Studio 2022 and above.
- SQL Server 2012 and above.
- Experience in creating Functional and Technical Design Documents.
- Must be a proactive team player rather than reactive and passive.
- Actively develops technical proficiency and professional skills. Seeks regular performance feedback from manager and colleagues and acts upon it.
- Demonstrates Northern Tool + Equipment’s 12 Core Competencies.
At Northern Tool & Equipment We Offer:
- A fast-growing nationwide brand – over 121 locations in 22 states.
- Competitive wages.
- Clean and organized work environment.
- A defined training program to support your success.
- Competitive benefits package: health, retirement, employee assistance and more!
- Generous employee discount at all of the Kotula family of companies – Northern Tool & Equipment, Tractorseats.com, Great Northern Equipment.