$1000 SIGN ON BONUS - $500 paid at the completion of 30 days and $500 after 90 days!
2nd Shift: Monday-Thursday work schedule, 10-hour days. 4:30pm-3:00am. OT on Fridays as needed. $18.50/hr starting hourly wage plus shift premium of $0.75/hour.
- Assemble products in a timely manner.
- Ensures high quality of each product assembled.
- Operates various hand tools, such as air drills and screw guns, as necessary for production.
- Works on different areas of the lines, such as generator, pressure washer or log splitter line, as production schedule dictates.
- Reviews board containing goal and number of units achieved each day and reports on work card.
- Maintains a positive attitude and work in manner that promotes a safe working environment.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing facility is preferred.
- Mechanical ability or aptitude preferred.
- Ability to work accurately with numbers and details.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to complete projects with general instructions and within time constraints.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to speak and hear verbal instructions.
- Frequently required to stand, sit, walk.
- Frequent wrist and/or hand movement is required.
- Must occasionally lift, move and/or carry up to 70 pounds.
- Work at heights of up to 35 feet.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distant vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Northern Tool + Equipment is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.