Assistant Store Manager
Northern Tool + Equipment is currently hiring Assistant Store Managers for our new location opening this fall at 201 W Rand Rd in Mount Prospect, IL!
Northern Tool + Equipment is family-owned retailer that seeks talented people leaders who wish to share their initiative, ideas and expertise to build lasting relationships by providing the right solution to our customers. We are a growing company with plans to expand into new markets and need to build our bench with great leaders who are focused on developing and supporting the team to succeed.
To supervise and coordinate delegated store functions in a manner which will ensure retail sales and related activities are performed in a professional, courteous, reliable and results-oriented manner.
- Supports the “Manager on Duty” program as assigned
- Handles customer complaints, and assists personnel with problem situations
- Completes all merchandising activities and Planograms in a timely manner
- Ensures Sales Associates receive adequate training and adhere to all selling standards.
- Ensures inventory is properly managed to meet Company standards
- Ensures sales floor is “Showtime Ready”.
- Takes exceptional care of our customers
- High school education or equivalent. 2 years college or related technical training preferred.
- At least 1-2 years of retail sales experience.
- Knowledge of light industrial products, hydraulics, etc.
- Have a positive attitude, be energetic, and service focused.
- Ability to lead, guide, and mentor store employees.
- Strong customer service, decision and problem-solving skills
- Paid Time Off including Holidays
- Health Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Competitive Salary
- Work life balance – Additional hours may be required based on business needs.
To view complete job description, Click Here.