2nd Shift Warehouse Associate (3:30p - 12a)
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
To perform required activities within Distribution Center including picking, packing, stocking, loading, unloading, receiving and shipping preparation of products to Retail and direct sale customers.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. Completes all required equipment sign out and inspection paperwork.
2. Stocks or picks product based on product label information.
3. Follows Standard Operating Procedure while performing assigned job function.
4. Operates Radio Frequency equipment as required.
5. Operates mobile equipment as required.
6. Maintains work areas in a neat and orderly condition.
7. Works safely and complies with all established safety rules and practices.
8. Keeps supervisor informed of job-related problems and other information related to work activity.
9. Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
Job Requirements:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High School education or equivalent.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in related position or field.
• Ability to work a schedule based on the understanding of responsibilities and priorities.
• Ability to accurately read and match numbers.
• Ability to understand and follow verbal and written directions and communicate to personnel.
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude and work in a manner that promotes a safe working environment.
• Ability to contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Ability to obtain equipment license or power equipment certification as required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to stand and walk throughout the facility during required length of the shift.
• Frequently required bend, stoop, push and pull objects.
• Regularly required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
• Specific vision abilities include depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to talk and hear.
• Ability to lift up to 70-100 pounds on a continuous basis.
• Ability to work at heights up to 35 feet.
• Ability to operate forklift, motorized pallet jack or other power equipment as necessary.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT REQUIRED:
• Protective hand wear required (gloves issued for individual assignment)