Human Resources Intern
Northern Tool + Equipment is excited to announce our 2023 Internship Program. The program is designed to kick-start your career and provide real-world experience in your chosen profession. Interns will further develop their skills and knowledge by completing project-based work that addresses real business issues. The projects are designed to maximize your career potential, provide valuable insights, and make a lasting impact in our growth trajectory!
HUMAN RESOURCES INTERNSHIP
As an HR Intern, you’ll get the opportunity to put your unique fingerprint on the employee experience at Northern. You’ll be an active member of the growing Human Resources function that is building creative solutions on how to attract, develop and retain top talent for our organization. We are a team that champions change, removes roadblocks and builds a culture where everyone can win together! You’ll be assigned a meaningful project in one of the following disciplines
What you can expect from us:
- A challenging and meaningful work experience over 10 weeks – paid!
- A hybrid work environment with flexibility to work in person and remotely
- A mentor to work with you one-on-one to guide your impact
- Engagement opportunities with our executives and senior leadership
- Fun social, networking and volunteer opportunities with other interns
- A fast-paced work environment
- The ability to work on a team, as well as managing your own individual responsibilities
- Must be enrolled or a recent graduate from a 2-4 year Associates or Bachelor’s program
- Demonstrated leadership capability in previous work experience and/or extracurriculars
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Coachable and self-motivated to learn and exceed your own expectations
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Location: Burnsville, MN (hybrid)
As a trusted family business, we honor and serve those who do the tough jobs. If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding experience to make an impact, apply today!
We believe that having a diverse and inclusive workforce is critical to our success. We are committed to building teams that represent a variety of background, perspectives, and skills. At this time Northern Tool + Equipment cannot sponsor interns for employment authorization.