Senior OCM Partner
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
To serve as a strategic Organizational Change Management partner to assess a change, plan an approach for driving change adoption, implementing a change management plans and measuring sustainment in support of company initiatives and business changes to ensure key objectives are achieved.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Leads the organizational change management for key iniatives that drives implementation, adoptions and sustainment of changes in support of business results.
- Engage with key stakeholders and sponsors to identify the impacted stakeholders.
- Engage with stakeholders and sponsors to assess the change impact and magnitude
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance to change
- Create a change management strategy, including identifying risks and preparing risk mitigation tactics
- Create actionable change management plans including communications plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
- Develop assessments and measurements to measure implementation and adoption. Track change adoption.
- Support sponsors and executives in their role in implementing change
- Coach leaders, managers and supervisors in their role in implementing change
- Support the implementation of communications, training, coaching, etc.
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Consult and coach project teams, including the integration of change management activities into the project plan.
- Lead/facilitate meetings
- Provides guidance and mentorship to other team members and serves as an escalation point for complex changes.
- Keeps supervisor informed of important developments, potential problems, and related information necessary for effective management. Coordinates and collaborates with others, as appropriate, to ensure a coordinated work effort and team approach.
- Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior, Industrial Psychology or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in organizational change management program design and implementation.
- Effective listening and communication (both orally and in writing) skills,
- Strong collaboration skills with cross-departmental teams
- Strong internal customer service focus and ability to build effective working relationships and provide influence at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to influence without authority and work effectively at all levels of the organization, including with executives
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and effective problem-solving skills.
- Problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and software including SharePoint, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- Able to identify and use additional software, tools, and resources to support creating engaging content.
- Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost judgment and discretion
- Change Management certification (Prosci Certification, preferred)
- Demonstrates Northern Tool + Equipment’s 12 Core Competencies.