About Nortek Air Solutions
Nortek Air Management is comprised of two individual businesses, Nortek Air Solutions and Nortek Global HVAC with annual sales of close to $1 billion across three market segments: Residential, Light Commercial and Custom Air Solutions. Our Company’s mission is Creating a Better Tomorrow Every Day. By living our core values of Safety, Integrity, Performance Driven Culture and Teamwork, we are a premier HVAC Company offering energy efficient and sustainable products and solutions that exceed customer expectations through employee’s commitment to quality, customer service and operational excellence.
Position Key Attributes:
- Ability to personally live safe and hold themselves and other team members accountable by having their back in support of our Safety core value.
- Has integrity, works transparently and recognized for treating others with respect.
- Takes accountability to create and execute solutions that deliver desired results, and can “own it” in a Performance Driven Culture.
- Works collaboratively as one team in a Teamwork culture.
- Enjoys embracing and igniting change as a catalyst for improvement.
- A “builder” who is comfortable in a continuous improvement culture.
- Can thrive in a “legacy now” culture in which we strive to do the right thing for the company today, even if it is the hard thing, and leave behind a stronger company for the next generation of employees.
- Conduct employee onboarding and new hire procedures, including I-9 verification
- Process data changes within Workday, including create positions, promotions, transfers, and other transactions as needed
- Help organize training and development initiatives
- Participate in the planning of company engagement activities that create a positive employee experience
- Assist in Talent Acquisition process through scheduling interviews, processing background checks, employee referral payment, etc.
- Administers multiple HR processes, including employee service awards, audit support, and routine data reporting
- Interacts with employees to answer or properly route questions
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by manager
- Associates degree plus 2-3 years experience in Human Resources
- Strong organizational, detail-oriented, and time management skills
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate with some autonomy
- Maintain confidential information
- Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience with Workday and Jobvite
- Spanish speaking skills (plus)
Nortek Air Management and its divisions offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. To learn more about Nortek Air Solutions, please visit our company website at http://www.nortekair.com/.
Nortek Air Solutions and Nortek Global HVAC are equal opportunity employers and do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex national origin, age disability, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by federal or state law.