Digital Marketing Specialist
Position Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
About Nortek Air Management:
Nortek Air Management is comprised of three businesses, Nortek Global HVAC, Nortek Air Solutions and Nortek StatePoint with annual sales of close to $1 billion across three market segments: Residential, Light Commercial and Custom Air Solutions. Our Company’s mission is Creating a Better Tomorrow Every Day. By living our core values of Safety, Integrity, Performance Driven Culture and Teamwork, we are a premier HVAC Company offering energy efficient and sustainable products and solutions that exceed customer expectations through employee’s commitment to quality, customer service and operational excellence.
The digital marketing specialist is responsible for monitoring all digital assets, recommending, and executing strategies to improve digital performance across all digital platforms.
Position Key Attributes:
- Ability to personally live safe and hold themselves and other team members accountable by having their back in support of our Safety core value.
- Has integrity, works transparently and recognized for treating others with respect.
- Takes accountability to create and execute solutions that deliver desired results and can “own it” in a Performance-Driven Culture.
- Works collaboratively as one team in a Teamwork culture.
- Enjoys embracing and igniting change as a catalyst for improvement.
- A “builder” who is comfortable in a continuous improvement culture.
- Can thrive in a “legacy now” culture in which we strive to do the right thing for the company today, even if it is the hard thing, and leave behind a stronger company for the next generation of employees.
Why is this a great opportunity?
- Work on a global marketing team
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Create targeted PPC campaigns to deliver growth in our e-commerce site
- Identifies and helps drive new digital strategies looking for game changing, industry changing opportunities for us to disrupt the market.
- Manage SEO, PPC, keyword research, targeted display campaigns, remarketing
- Plan and direct marketing campaigns
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
- 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing
- Proven success in growing e-commerce platform, social media engagement and website traffic due to successful campaigns
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge and passion for online marketing
- Analytic skills and data-driven thinking to measure success of campaigns, distill complex data and determine recommended next steps to meet marketing and ecommerce goals.
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
Nortek Air Management and its divisions offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. To learn more about Nortek Global HVAC, please visit our company website at http://www.nortekhvac.com/.
Nortek Global HVAC, Nortek Air Solutions and Nortek Data Center Cooling are equal opportunity employers and do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex national origin, age disability, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by federal or state law.