Senior Technical Service Advisor
At Nortek Global HVAC (NGH), we have a passion to make the world breathe easier. We engineer top-tier residential, commercial, and manufactured housing HVAC equipment that our contractors love to install, our end-users comfortably enjoy, and our partners proudly carry. As a Madison IAQ company, we are committed to our mission of making the world safer, healthier, and more productive. Our mission, alongside our core values of trust, bias for action, and an entrepreneurial spirit are what enables us to build something truly remarkable that will long outlast us.
The Senior Technical Service Advisor III is responsible for answering phone calls and emails from distributors and field technician on questions regarding equipment manufactured by Nortek Global HVAC.
- Provide technical service troubleshooting via telephone and written correspondence to our customers and servicemen within the operation and maintenance of our products.
- Alert the supervisor of any potential field issues related to Nortek Global HVAC equipment.
- Maintains an attitude which consistently represents the organizational culture, including: the mission, vision, and core attributes.
- Other Ad hoc duties as assigned by manager.
- Supports “Lean Business Enterprise” initiatives for continuous process improvement and waste elimination.
Job Qualification Requirements:
- Technical Associates HVAC degree or 3-5 years of residential/light commercial field experience with an HVAC certificate.
- Intermediate experience using MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills along with technical knowledge
- Maintains and/or restores goodwill between Nortek Global HVAC, distributors, contactors, and installers by maintaining a professional and pleasant demeanor.
- Must maintain a clean driving record.
Nortek Global HVAC offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. To learn more about us, please visit our company website at http://www.nortekhvac.com/.
Nortek Global HVAC is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex national origin, age disability, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by federal or state law