Quality Assurance Coordinator II - Data Entry & Excel experience
Position Title: Quality Assurance Coordinator
Location: Dyersburg, TN
About Nortek Global HVAC
Nortek Air Management is comprised of three businesses, Nortek Global HVAC, Nortek Air Solutions, and StatePoint with annual sales of close to $1 billion across three market segments: Residential, Light Commercial and Custom Air Solutions. Our Company’s mission is Creating a Better Tomorrow Every Day. By living our core values of Safety, Integrity, Performance Driven Culture and Teamwork, we are a premier HVAC Company offering energy efficient and sustainable products and solutions that exceed customer expectations through employee’s commitment to quality, customer service and operational excellence.
Position Key Attributes:
- Ability to personally live safe and hold themselves and other team members accountable by having their back in support of our Safety core value.
- Has integrity, works transparently, and recognized for treating others with respect.
- Takes accountability to create and execute solutions that deliver desired results and can “own it” in a Performance Driven Culture.
- Works collaboratively as one team in a Teamwork culture.
- Enjoys embracing and igniting change as a catalyst for improvement.
- A “builder” who is comfortable in a continuous improvement culture.
- Can thrive in a “legacy now” culture in which we strive to do the right thing for the company today, even if it is the hard thing, and leave behind a stronger company for the next generation of employees.
- Administrative duties to include, but not limited to – data entry, filing, reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Chart, monitor, and report quality data and results via various data demographic tools.
- Perform trend analysis and make improvement recommendations based on data.
- Initiate, track, release, and report status of Product Holds in SAP
- Maintain, track, and report status of process audit, BOM, Box Leaks, and quality mirror results.
- Interface with QAD system.
- Track 8D Corrective Actions.
- Participate in required meetings and take minutes notes.
- Minor administrative duties for our Engineering department, as assigned
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- MS Excel – must be proficient with formulas, creating & maintain spreadsheets, etc.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, self-motivated.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a related position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Basic technical aptitude and skills.
- Ability learn quickly and carry out job functions in a timely, organized manner.
- Ability to work in and promote a teamwork atmosphere.
- Possess a professional appearance and attitude.
- Basic analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Able to analyze and interpret various types of data.
- 2-year degree or equivalent.
- Six-Sigma Green Belt certification.
- SAP Experience
Nortek Air Management and its divisions offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. To learn more about Nortek Global HVAC, please visit our company website at http://www.nortekhvac.com/.
Nortek Global HVAC and Nortek Air Solutions are equal opportunity employers and do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex national origin, age disability, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by federal or state law.