Equipment Maintenance Technician II - NIght Shift - StatePoint
Equipment Maintenance Technician II – Night Shift - StatePoint
Business Divisions: Nortek Air Solutions
Time Type: Full Time
Specific Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Title: Equipment Maintenance Tech II Night Shift
Business Unit: NAS Manufacturing Operations
Shift: 2nd 5:00 pm-3:30 am Mon-Thu, OT Friday /Saturday as required
About Nortek Air Solutions
Established in 1977, Nortek Air Solutions offers the innovation and expertise of the largest group of custom heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) brands in North America for your commercial, industrial, or institutional indoor environment. Air Solutions products are custom engineered to bring you the optimal solutions for maximizing energy efficiency, reducing annual operating costs, improving indoor air quality, and achieving low sound levels. They offer high quality systems in multiple shapes, sizes, and configurations for new construction and renovation or retrofit applications. Air Solutions is affiliated with the following industry-leading brands of HVAC solutions: Governair, Huntair, Mammoth, Temtrol, Venmar CES and Ventrol Air Handling Systems.
- Preforms minor and major repair of building, equipment and machinery -Preforms preventive maintenance services on forklift and light trucks
- Lifting, loading and carrying up to 100 lbs.
- Maintain records of scheduled maintenance procedures
- Cleans and inspects machinery as required
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment
- Operates a computer which controls and monitors mechanical equipment and utility system
- Installs electrical wiring and equipment
- Repairs electrical equipment, control circuits, electrical switches, refrigeration equipment
- Able to walk and stand for long period of time as as work in diverse environmental conditions
- LME electrician's license or Journeyman preferred
- Must be able to wear protective gear and equipment, safety sensitive position.
- Actively supports and synthesizes Nortek’s Core Beliefs: Live Safe, One Team, Own It, Ignite Change, Legacy Now
- Maintains an attitude which consistently represents the organizational culture, including: the mission, vision and core attributes
- Other Ad hoc duties as assigned by manager
- Supports “Lean Business Enterprise” initiatives for continuous process improvement and waste elimination.
- 3+ years’ experience in building mechanical equipment maintenance and repair or education /technical school equivalent.
- Associates Degree or Technical School equivalent, and/or applicable work experience with additional certifications or licenses within manufacturing equipment industry.
- LME electrician's license or Journeyman preferred.
- Able to complete daily, weekly and monthly checklist on building and machinery equipment.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good communication, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Preferable experience operating computerized controls and monitoring mechanical equipment.
Nortek Air Management and its divisions offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. To apply, please visit our career site at www.nortekair.com/careers.
Nortek Air Management is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant based on race, color, religion, sex national origin, age disability, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by federal or state law.