In Room Dining Waiter
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Nobu Hotels first European hotel, Nobu Hotel Shoreditch. We are seeking an In Room Dining Waiter to join the team at Nobu Hotel Shoreditch. If you are passionate about hospitality and have experience in a busy, high volume restaurant, then we want to hear from you!
Located on Willow Street in the Shoreditch area of London, the hotel will feature 150 rooms including 7 suites, an 80-seat lobby lounge and a 240 seat Nobu restaurant with outdoor courtyard. Additionally, the property boasts a 178 square metre event space with natural light, and wellness facilities. Unique to London, Nobu Hotel Shoreditch offers a blend of Shoreditch’s creative energy with Nobu’s ethos of simple luxury. We are a very established brand who can offer growth and development, alongside the opportunity to travel.
- Work a variety of shifts for In-Room Dining at Nobu Hotel Shoreditch
- Ensure that service is aligned with the Nobu philosophy and standards at all times.
- Recognize that guest service and attention to detail is your top priority.
- Provide a genuine greeting saying “Good afternoon/evening and welcome to Nobu or Irasshaimase”, and upon departure, thank them providing them with a genuine farewell.
- Able to work a flexible schedule in order to accommodate the business needs.
- Attendance in mandatory meetings, training, workshops, daily briefings and weekly meetings.
- Possess a strong charismatic personality.
- Friendly and professional attitude at all times.
- Display a hands-on approach to satisfy the expectation of guest and fellow team members.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times and conduct personal behaviour is a mature and professional manner when representing the hotel.
In return we offer a competitive package that includes:
- Meals on duty
- 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
Nobu Hotel Shoreditch is an equal opportunities employer.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.