The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Director of Alumni Supports
Be Noble. Be the Director of Alumni Supports at Noble.
Who We're Seeking
The Director of Alumni Supports provides high-level post-secondary strategic support and leads Noble towards improving the college outcomes of our Alumni, leading to 75% of alumni earning bachelor’s degrees. The Director of Alumni Supports provides leadership and coaching to 18 campus-based staff who provide support to alumni in college. They also manage two of our centralized support programs within the Noble Support Team: Alumni Success Coaching and the Pritzker Access Scholarship (PAS). Additionally, the Director of Alumni Supports remains current on the overall post-secondary landscape and represents Noble as a national leader in college outcomes for underserved students. The Director of Alumni Supports serves on the College Team at the Noble Support Team and reports to the Chief College Officer.
- Leadership and Strategy: Lead and execute the college persistence and completion strategy for Noble alumni
- Coaching and Support: Provide leadership to 18 campus-based Alumni Counselors by leading professional development and periodic coaching
- Team Management: Manage the centralized Alumni Success Coaches directly supporting 5 of our campuses; these centralized roles exist, in part, to improve the equity of college outcomes for alumni
- Program Management: Supervise the Pritzker Access Scholarship (PAS), which is resulting in DREAMers completing college at nationally unprecedented rates (72% for the founding class)
- Post-secondary Supports: Establish and maintain partnerships with post-secondary institutions and other outside partners to ensure our alumni are supported towards reaching their academic goals
- Product Manager: manage the requirements for our Salesforce Alumni Database in collaboration with Noble’s Data & Innovation team
The ideal candidate will be service oriented, have a relentless curiosity, and possess a sense of humor. Candidates should
- Unwavering commitment to Noble's mission of preparing students for college success and the firm belief in the
- potential of every student
- Visible and deep commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and anti-racism
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience in college access and success, with a track record of leading high-performing teams
- Exceptional critical-thinking skills – ability to structure and solve problems, synthesize analysis into key takeaways
- and recommendations
- Unwavering determination to whatever it takes to help our students succeed and achieve their goals
Noble provides competitive salaries depending on candidate qualifications. We also provide health, dental, life and disability
insurance, 401k contributions, and vacation/sick leave.
Statement of Non Discrimination
Noble is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making all employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic or classification protected by law.