The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Bilingual Case Manager
For applicants who apply after 09/17/21, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical or religious exemption required.
Positions available at: Mansueto High School
Noble is Chicago’s highest-performing and largest network of public charter high schools. Our 18 schools and 1,300 employees currently serve over 12,300 students, 98% of whom are minority, 89% low-income, and 83% first-generation college goers. At Noble, we have one mission: to be a catalyst for educational equity in the city of Chicago that empowers students with the scholarship, discipline, and honor necessary to succeed in college and lead exemplary lives. We know that we can fulfill this mission if we are the best place for a diverse mix of driven, reflective, and innovative educators to come, stay, and do their best work nurturing college-ready students.
Leading a school is difficult work, so we do what we can to ensure you can focus on student learning by removing barriers to being successful. To do this, Noble offers:
- A Focus on Learning: Teachers are empowered to design their courses to best achieve results for students. Our campus leaders minimize disruptions and maximize time focused on student learning. Copy rooms are stockpiled with paper. Classes are rarely interrupted with announcements or special events. Over 95% of students are in attendance daily.
- Accountability and Support: Expectations are consistent. We are obsessed with following through on the basics and are committed to supporting, developing, and retaining high-performing educators.
- Active Community Involvement: Through parent advisory councils, feedback workshops, advocacy support, college enrollment guidance, quarterly parent-teacher conferences, advisory, and other engagement opportunities we invest in every student and family to build lasting, meaningful relationships.
Some of the main responsibilities of this role include, but not limited to:
- Maintain 100% compliance with all IEPs/504s/FIEs;
- Review and finalize IEPs/504s/FIEs within appropriate timelines.
- Create an IEP schedule and ensure proper notification of meetings have been sent along with procedural safeguards.
- Attend and facilitate IEP meetings.
- Facilitate IEP meetings in Spanish for Spanish-speaking families.
- Monitor special education services for accuracy and effectiveness. Problem solve with learning specialists when issues arise.
- Maintain positive parent relationships by promptly responding to questions and concerns.
- Manage special education parent referrals and RTI referrals.
- Support and oversee related service providers in their paperwork and work with students. This includes but is not limited to the school psychologist, nurse, speech pathologist, and social worker.
- Communicate any issues that arise with the principal and share with the network director of student services for support.
- Support paraprofessionals in their work with students and teachers.
- Oversee Bi-weekly Dashboard Review process and review learning specialist action plans.
- Analyze quarterly assessment data to find trends and identify areas for growth. Ultimately sees oneself as responsible for learning outcomes for all students on the caseloads.
- Complete position allocation appeal paperwork for CPS as necessary.
- For applicants who apply after 09/17/21, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical or religious exemption.
- Professional Educators License (PEL) with LBS1 endorsement (or out-of-state equivalent of a special education teaching license)
- Proficient in Spanish
- ESL Endorsement OR a willingness to earn this endorsement with tuition support from campus
- A results-oriented history of personal achievement
- A belief that all students can succeed in high school, college, and life
- A data-driven mindset
- The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eligibility to work in the United States
Compensation & Benefits
We strive to be the best place to work, and our employee benefits are thoughtfully designed to support us in this ambition. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. A comprehensive compensation plan will include a competitive benefits package
Statement of Non Discrimination
Noble is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making all employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic or classification protected by law.