The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Digital Marketing Associate
Application Deadline: September 28, 2020
Be Noble. Be a Digital Marketing Associate at Noble.
Noble is Chicago’s highest-performing and largest network of public charter high schools. Our 18 schools and 1,400 employees currently serve over 12,500 students, 98% of whom are students of color, 90% low-income, and 81% first-generation college-goers. The School Quality and Rating Policy scores for the Chicago Public Schools rated Noble campuses as ten of the top twelve public high schools in the city. We believe our people are the most valuable asset in preparing our students to be successful in college and lead exemplary lives. 98% of Noble students are accepted into college and almost 94% choose to enroll, resulting in over 7,600 Noble alumni who have received or are currently pursuing a 4-year college degree.
Who We’re Seeking
Noble Communications team is full of storytellers. We share Noble stories with relentless passion, leading families to entrust us with their children and rally the best educators in the world to join our cause. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Associate who will use an integrated approach to content development, storytelling, planning, and measurement. The Digital Marketing Associate, reporting to the Communications Manager, will be a key member of the Communications team and will shape the direction of Noble’s digital marketing strategy. This person must operate well in a fast-paced environment, uphold the highest standard of professionalism, be impressively organized, and able to prioritize time across multiple immediate and long-term projects.
This is an immediate, full-time position with an expected start date of October 2020.
- Manage Noble’s digital presence, including social media and digital marketing initiatives
- Develop and implement a digital marketing strategy, including paid search, SEO/SEM, social media campaigns, etc
- Organize and analyze the success of digital marketing campaigns to proactively identify areas of opportunity and take action to improve results
- Analyze website and social media analytics (Google Analytics, MailChimp, Hootsuite, etc) to uncover data trends and translate the data into actionable recommendations; provide regular reports across key performance indicators
- Ensure digital campaigns adhere to best practices, are aligned with organizational objectives, and troubleshoot any problems
- Work collaboratively with the team to translate the Communications strategic vision into tactical solutions and results
- Assist with the development, editing, and proofreading of all digital and printed assets including branding, images, and copy. Assets include the website, blog, social media, and other promotional materials.
Ideal Candidate Experience and Traits
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Prior experience in a K-12 setting and/or minimum of two years of managing social media and digital marketing strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in English and Spanish preferred
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment, and think strategically
- Proven track record of ambitious results in previous roles
- Highly motivated, energetic, resourceful, and proactive
- Superior attention to details to meet brand guidelines, marketing standards, and organizational voice
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, AdWords, Hootsuite, Facebook Ads manager, etc.
- Track record of effectively using social media to amplify content
- A positive attitude and sense of possibility
- Deep self-awareness, a regular practice of reflection, and a desire to continuously improve
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. A comprehensive compensation plan will include a bonus incentive and a competitive benefits package.
If interested, candidates can apply directly at www.nobleschools.org/careers. Please be prepared to submit a resume, at least 3 references, and short answer questions. Applications will be accepted through September 28th.
Please direct inquiries about this role to email@example.com
Statement of Non Discrimination
Noble is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making all employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic or classification protected by law.