The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Head Varsity Girls Basketball Coach - Chicago Bulls College Prep
Be Noble. Be a Head Girls Varsity Basketball Coach with Noble.
Noble is Chicago’s highest-performing and largest network of public charter high schools. Our 18 schools and 1,300 employees currently serve over 12,300 students, 98% of whom are minority, 89% low-income, and 83% first-generation college goers. The School Quality and Rating Policy scores for the Chicago Public Schools rated Noble campuses as ten of the top fifteen public high schools in the city. We believe our people are the most valuable asset in preparing our students to be successful in college and lead exemplary lives. For that reason, we are looking for the best talent in education.
About Bulls Prep Athletics
Chicago Bulls College Prep has a storied athletic tradition within the former Noble Athletic Conference (now Noble League), leading in total championships with 38. Our programs are lead by former collegiate and professional athletes, and look to consistently provide life-changing experiences and opportunities for our student-athletes.
Bulls Prep is seeking a dynamic Head Girls Varsity Basketball coach for the 19-20 season who is willing and able to take our program to the next level.
- Be responsible for the care, maintenance, and inventory of equipment.
- Implement strategies to link all levels of his/her sport.
- Pursue professional enrichment for him/herself in his/her sport.
- Plan for the supervision of athletes when they are in his/her care.
- Maintain an organized record of statistics for his/her sport.
- Be responsible for the care and order of facilities used for his/her sport. Facilities include the locker room, gymnasium, weight room, store room, etc.
- Verify the eligibility of athletes in his/her sport prior to the first day of practice (academic, physical, concussion form, etc.).
- Non-Conference and daily practice scheduling
Ideal Candidate Traits:
- A belief that all students, regardless of background and current ability, can succeed in high school, college, and life
- A belief in executing Noble’s approach to high expectations
- A record of pursuing and achieving ambitious results
- A regular practice of reflection and desire to continuously improve
- 2+ years of experience
- ISBE or ASEP certification
- Knowledge of IHSA and CPS rules and policies, specifically pertaining to basketball, preferred
- Eligibility to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Compensation: It is preferred that interested applicants apply for other full time positions at Chicago Bulls College Prep. Coaches are eligible for coaching stipends (paid out at the end of the season) upon hiring. Head to this link to check out our full time teaching positions.
At Noble, our mission is to be a catalyst for educational equity in the city of Chicago that empowers students with the scholarship, discipline, and honor necessary to succeed in college and lead exemplary lives. We know that we only fulfill this mission if we are the best place for a diverse mix of driven, reflective, and innovative educators to come, stay, and do their best work nurturing college-ready students. That is why Noble is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making all employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic or classification protected by law.
Be Noble. Join our Mission today!