The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Bilingual Administrative Assistant - Chicago Bulls College Prep (SY19.20)
Be Noble. Be a Bilingual Administrative Assistant at Chicago Bulls College Prep.
Administrative assistants are the cornerstones of the work we do at Noble. They’re responsible for ensuring that the front office runs smoothly by working with staff members, administration, parents, and students.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Excellent customer service skills
- A history of personal achievement
- Belief that all students, regardless of background and current ability, can succeed in high school, college, and life
- Belief in Noble’s approach to high expectations
- Eligibility to work in the United States
Join our mission today!
At Noble, we have one mission: to be a catalyst for educational equity in the city of Chicago that empowers students with the scholarship, discipline, and honor necessary to succeed in college and lead exemplary lives. We know that we only fulfill this mission if we are the best place for a diverse mix of driven, reflective, and innovative educators to come, stay, and do their best work nurturing college-ready students. That is why Noble is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making all employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic or classification protected by law.