The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Recruitment and Enrollment Assistant Coordinator (Part-Time) - Rauner College Prep
Be Noble. Be a Recruitment and Enrollment Assistant Coordinator at Noble.
Noble is Chicago’s highest-performing and largest network of public charter high schools. Our 18 schools and 1,300 employees currently serve over 12,300 students, 98% of whom are minority, 89% low-income, and 83% first-generation college goers. The School Quality and Rating Policy scores for the Chicago Public Schools rated Noble campuses as ten of the top fifteen public high schools in the city. We believe our people are the most valuable asset in preparing our students to be successful in college and lead exemplary lives. For that reason, we are looking for the best talent in education.
Who We're Seeking
Rauner College Prep is seeking a Part Time Recruitment and Enrollment Assistant Coordinator to support recruitment and enrollment. The Recruitment and Enrollment Assistant Coordinator will support the operational, technical, and strategic functions to build a pipeline of 8th grade students for in-season recruitment, while simultaneously cultivating 6th and 7th grade students that will be excited, ready, and committed to applying and enrolling at Rauner College Prep. The R&E Assistant Coordinator will also work with school counselors and families to guide them through the application and enrollment process. Finally, they will work to build an ecosystem of supporters for Rauner and the Noble Network, and help increase community awareness and partnerships- all with an eye on student recruitment. The R&E Assistant Coordinator’s main priority will be to ensure that at all times, there is a student in every seat at our campus.
Our Recruitment and Enrollment Assistant Coordinator is expected to:
- Analyze the student recruitment landscape and support a vision and strategic plan for campaigns.
- Input data, ensure data accuracy, conduct data analysis, and use tracking systems to determine and monitor effectiveness of student recruitment strategy and execution.
- Through 1:1 meetings and contact, build and maintain relationships and invest key stakeholders and “gate-keepers” of future students to help execute an effective recruitment campaign.
- Continually audit application and enrollment forms on a weekly basis to ensure a seamless and flawless application and enrollment process.
- Conduct extensive elementary school site visits to meet with school counselors, educate them on our campus, explain the application and enrollment process, build the Noble brand, and determine the best avenues to encourage students to apply, increasing the amount of students enrolling at our campus.
- Organize and provide logistical coordination for student recruitment events throughout the year. To include (but not limited to): open houses, site visits, student showcases, placement testing days, summer recruitment related programming, etc.
- Mobilize and invest current students, parents, and alumni to support student recruitment efforts on campus and in our communities.
- Manage extensive internal and external communications
- Strong detail orientation and impeccable organizational skills
- Excellent customer-service ethic and follow-through
- Comfortable with public speaking
- High level of initiative and personal responsibility with strong results-orientation
- Proficiency and comfort with Microsoft office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Welcomes feedback and seeks to continuously improve
- Advanced proficiency of the Spanish Language
- Some evening and weekend work required
- Driver’s license or ability to travel extensively throughout the City of Chicago with ease
- Prior Noble experience as staff, student, or parent appreciated
- Eligibility to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- A belief that all students, regardless of background and current ability, can succeed in high school, college, and life
- A belief in executing Noble’s approach to high expectations
- A record of pursuing and achieving ambitious results
- A regular practice of reflection and desire to continuously improve
- A bachelor’s degree
What Noble has to Offer
A Focus on Learning: You are empowered to design your course in the way you think will best achieve results for students. Our campus leaders minimize disruptions and maximize time focused on student learning. All classes start on time and are never interrupted with announcements, copy rooms are stockpiled with paper, and over 95% of students are in attendance daily.
Robust Student Services: We believe in serving the whole child. For this reason, each of our campuses is equipped with at least one full-time licensed Social Worker and teams of College Counselors. Additionally, our students have access to a variety of enrichment and extended learning options such as night and summer school courses and internship opportunities.
Active Community Involvement: Through parent advisory councils, feedback workshops, advocacy support, college enrollment guidance, quarterly parent-teacher conferences, advisory, and other engagement opportunities we invest in every student and family to build lasting, meaningful relationships.
Accountability and Support: Expectations are consistent for every adult and student in the building, and we welcome the accountability necessary to achieve excellence. We are obsessed with following through on the basics and are committed to supporting, developing, and retaining high-performing educators.
At Noble, our mission is to be a catalyst for educational equity in the city of Chicago that empowers students with the scholarship, discipline, and honor necessary to succeed in college and lead exemplary lives. We know that we only fulfill this mission if we are the best place for a diverse mix of driven, reflective, and innovative educators to come, stay, and do their best work nurturing college-ready students. That is why Noble is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making all employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic or classification protected by law.
Be Noble. Join our Mission today!