The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Director of College Counseling
Be Noble. Be the Director of College Counseling at Noble.
Who We're Seeking
The Director of College Counseling provides high-level strategic support towards College Access and leads our teams to support all of our graduates to succeed on the path of their choice, leading to 75% of alumni earning bachelor’s degrees. The Director of College Counseling provides leadership and direct coaching to the College Dean community across 17 high schools and training and tools support to over 60 counselors across the network. Additionally, the Director of College Counseling remains current on the overall college access landscape and represents Noble as a national leader on college access for underserved students. The Director of College Counseling serves on the College Team at the Noble Support Team and reports to the Chief College Officer.
- Leadership and Strategy: Lead and execute the college access strategy for Noble leading to 90% college matriculation
- Coaching and Support: Provide leadership to 17 campus-based College Team Deans by providing direct coaching, as well as plan and lead high quality professional development for College Teams across Noble
- Product Management: Manage and inform Noble’s college tools in collaboration with Noble’s Data & Innovation team
- Data Management: Manage student and college data and support in providing regular reports to key stakeholders, as well as utilize various student management platforms to track, monitor, and submit student data (g. Salesforce, Naviance, Excel etc.)
- College Readiness and Instructional Supports: Provide high-level strategic support to help ensure college counseling is woven into all aspects of Noble to ensure that college counseling does not work in isolation from our collective mission, and provide coaching and professional development for College Counseling Instructors
- College Partnerships: Establish and maintain strategic partnerships with post-secondary institutions and other external partners to ensure Noble students are provided equitable opportunities, and also advocates for increased college access, college support systems, and financial aid at institutions of higher education
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in College Counseling: Develop and lead a comprehensive DEI strategy in college access towards equitable outcomes
The ideal candidate will be service oriented, have a relentless curiosity, and possess a sense of humor. Candidates should have:
- Unwavering commitment to Noble's mission of preparing students for college success and the firm belief in the potential of every student
- Visible and deep commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and anti-racism
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience in college access and success, with a track record of leading high-performing teams
- Exceptional critical-thinking skills – ability to structure and solve problems, synthesize analysis into key takeaways and recommendations
- Strong data-driven decision maker and comfortable with analytical insight
- Unwavering determination to whatever it takes to help our students succeed and achieve their goals
Noble provides competitive salaries depending on candidate qualifications. We also provide health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401k contributions, and vacation/sick leave.
Statement of Non Discrimination
Noble is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making all employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic or classification protected by law.