The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Instructional Leadership Coach
Be Noble. Be an Instructional Leadership Coach at Noble.
Who We’re Seeking
We are seeking an Instructional Leadership Coach who will report to and work closely with our Manager of Instructional Development to provide direct coaching for Noble’s campus-based instructional leaders in order to build the capacity of our instructional leaders to drive results. The Instructional Leadership Coach will also support the planning and execution of professional development for instructional leaders.
The Instructional Leadership Coach’s work includes, but is not limited to, one-on-one coaching meetings with campus-based deans of instruction and assistant principals, determining trends of development needs across our instructional leaders, planning and executing development to address those trends, and supporting the Distinguished Teacher process as a reviewer.
Key Network Responsibilities
- Coaching: Serve as a thought partner/coach for our deans of instruction and assistant principals, track development goals of instructional leaders and measure achievement of those goals
- Professional Development: Plan and lead introductory instructional leadership development sessions.
- Distinguished Teacher Program: Provide support with Distinguished Teacher applicant review.
Candidate Qualifications & Ideal Traits
- A general relentless results-orientation and proven achievement for students in K-12 education is required
- Experience coaching teachers in a K-12 environment is required
- Experience coaching instructional leaders is preferred
- Experience providing professional development to adults is preferred
- Ability to create structures out of ambiguity
- Ability to adapt in the face of changing circumstances
- A proactive self-starter with the ability to multitask, establish and rearrange priorities, and maintain focus
- Willingness to “get the job done,” including the most menial work if that is what is needed
- Ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of constituents
- Exemplary organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A demonstrated passion for urban education and closing the opportunity gap
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. A comprehensive compensation plan will include a bonus incentive and a competitive benefits package.
Statement of Non Discrimination
Noble is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making all employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic or classification protected by law.