Noble League Media Specialist
For applicants who apply after 09/17/21, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical or religious exemption.
Noble League is looking for two part-time/stipend Noble League Media Specialists. The NLMS will serve our students and families through the creation of excellent, live, and timely in-game content creation at various Noble League events, primarily Games of the Week and Noble League Championships. The NLMS will be trained by the Noble League Media and Marketing Manager to provide first-class, entertaining, and creative content to aid in student significance, college exposure, and family connection.
- Attend and complete 2-3 training sessions with Media and Marketing Manager
- Attend a minimum of 20 pre-assigned and pre-agreed upon contests (Game of the Week and/or Championships)
- Report scores to website staff nightly
- Track and report in-game stats
- Assist in game day social media coverage including:
- Live tweet score and stat updates
- Record & post highlights to Instagram stories
- Monitor live YouTube streams
- Assist in post-game interviews with student athletes and coaches
- Assist in photography and videography of events
- Knowledge of social media platforms, such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, & YouTube
- Smartphone with photo and video capabilities
- Experience or willingness to learn photography and videography
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to commute to various locations throughout Chicago
- Experience in Photoshop preferred, but not required
- For applicants who apply after 09/17/21, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical or religious exemption.
$3500 + additional pay if NLMS attends more than the minimum game assignments.