The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Talent Operations Associate
Be Noble. Be a Talent Operations Associate at Noble.
Who We’re Seeking
Noble’s Talent Team finds the best talent in the nation to ensure that all of our students have an excellent educational experience. We are looking for an Operations Associate to support the Selection and Hiring team whose primary focus is to ensure best-in-industry candidate interview experience and develop and support our campus hiring teams. This position will report to the Manager of Selection & Hiring and will work closely with the other seven members of the Talent Team and the broader People Team at Noble. The Operations Associate must work well in a fast-paced environment, uphold the highest standard of professionalism, and be impressively organized and able to prioritize time across multiple immediate and long-term projects.
This is an immediate, full-time position with an expected start date no later than March 2020.
- Create an excellent candidate experience for applicants who apply to work for Noble
- Respond to all candidate inquiries within 2 business days
- Manage the interview scheduling process for phone screens, in-person interviews, demo lessons, and hiring days
- Own reference check process, including delegation of work and communication with hiring managers
- Provide exceptional support to campus hiring managers
- Create and implement training to new-to-Noble hiring managers
- Answer all hiring manager questions and requests with impressive efficiency
- Hold campus teams accountable to an urgent hiring process
- Support Talent Team by creating data trackers that show progress to various goals
- Execute and manage data trackers
- Problem solve tracker errors and discrepancies
- Troubleshoot and maximize Noble’s ATS system
- Submit and follow up on tickets regarding errors in the system
- Determine best ways to utilize system to achieve various goals
- Contribute to the greater activities of the Talent Team, including process improvement cycles, large-scale Noble recruiting events, marketing/branding efforts, and team learning
- Communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders, including but not limited to, Team Talent, prospective applicants, engaged candidates, campus hiring managers, and Noble senior leadership
- Bring a sense of optimism, awareness, and tenacity to a team that is driven by providing all of our students with the best teachers and leaders
Ideal Candidate Traits
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Proven track record of ambitious results in previous roles
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and resourcefulness
- Commitment to advance Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives in the organization
- A positive attitude and sense of possibility
- Deep self-awareness, a regular practice of reflection, and a desire to continuously improve
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. A comprehensive compensation plan will include a bonus incentive and a competitive benefits package.
Statement of Non Discrimination
Noble is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making all employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic or classification protected by law.