Student Admissions Lead
For applicants who apply after 09/17/21, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical or religious exemption required.
Noble is Chicago’s highest-performing and largest network of public charter high schools. Our 18 schools and 1,500 employees currently serve over 12,500 students, 98% of whom are students of color, 90% low-income, and 81% first-generation college-goers. The School Quality and Rating Policy scores for the Chicago Public Schools rated Noble campuses as ten of the top twelve public high schools in the city. Noble supports over 20,000 alumni with 98% of Noble students accepted into college and almost 94% choosing to enroll.
The people we hire must have a commitment to being anti-racist in all areas of our organization. In the past, we have diligently worked toward pursuing the accomplishments listed above. We plan to use that same determination, innovation, and diligence in our goal to become an anti-racist organization. We believe our people are the most valuable asset in preparing our students to be successful in college and lead choice-filled lives - and welcome those ready to join us in that pursuit.
Noble is seeking a Student Admission Lead (campus-based) to join the Noble team. As the Student Admissions Lead, you will manage the operational, technical, and strategic functions essential to achieving student recruitment and campus enrollment goals.
The role is responsible for the design and implementation of strategies to recruit prospective students and families and meet campus enrollment such as but not limited to: planning events, elementary school visits and presentations, tabling at community events, and creating marketing and outreach campaigns to drive results.
This individual will be accountable for owning key focus areas related to student admission such as but not limited to:
Strategically secure and leverage recruitment opportunities to generate leads for enrollment by operating with a robust understanding of the local enrollment landscape, policy, and procedures. Mobilize and invest current students, parents, and alumni to support student recruitment efforts on campus and in our communities.
Cultivate relationships with community based organizations and other partners to execute effective recruitment campaigns, build student recruitment lead pipelines, and serve as the official brand ambassador for the campus. Communicate effectively with diverse audiences to deliver a compelling vision of your specific campus and the Noble Network- tailored to their motivations and interests.
Manage student information in various student information systems, ensuring high data quality and privacy of all student information.This position will support data entry, maintain data accuracy, and work with other staff members to analyze data to identify problems and opportunities.
- For applicants who apply after 09/17/21, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical or religious exemption required.
- Experience working in a high functioning, fast-paced organization.
- Experience working with a CRM such as Salesforce
- Student admissions, staff recruitment or sales experience.
- Project management experience and evidence of strong attention to detail.
- Above average ability to communicate (especially in writing) clearly and compellingly to influence action in others, both internal and external.
- Ability to handle complex challenges and puzzles as well as critical feedback in a positive and productive manner.
- The ability to build relationships and work with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Basic proficiency and comfort with Microsoft office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well have Google Drive and its applications
- Driver’s license or ability to travel extensively throughout the City of Chicago with ease.
- Some evening and weekend work required
- A passion for Noble’s work.
Compensation & Benefits
Given the importance of our support staff to the success of our schools, Noble offers among the top hourly rates of any schools in the Chicagoland area. Starting compensation is based on degree attainment and work experience.
Statement of Non Discrimination
Noble is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making all employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic or classification protected by law.