The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Temporary MTSS Interventionist - DRW College Prep (SY19.20)
Positions available at DRW College Prep
DRW College Prep is seeking a temporary MTSS Interventionist to work with students on academic and behavioral interventions for SY19-20. The MTSS Interventionist will report to the Dean of Students.
Teaching At Noble
We know teaching is hard, so we do what we can to ensure you can focus on student learning by removing barriers to being successful. To do this, Noble offers:
- A Focus on Learning: You are empowered to design your course to best achieve results for students. Our campus leaders minimize disruptions and maximize time focused on student learning. Copy rooms are stockpiled with paper. Classes are rarely interrupted with announcements or special events. Over 95% of students are in attendance daily.
- Accountability and Support: Expectations are consistent. We are obsessed with following through on the basics and are committed to supporting, developing, and retaining high-performing educators.
- Active Community Involvement: Through parent advisory councils, feedback workshops, advocacy support, college enrollment guidance, quarterly parent-teacher conferences, advisory, and other engagement opportunities we invest in every student and family to build lasting, meaningful relationships.
The MTSS Interventionist will work with the Dean of Students to execute job responsibilities and is charged with ensuring their caseload meets promotion criteria by
- Providing long-term interventions for an assigned caseload of students
- Providing short term social emotional and behavioral interventions to address temporary concerns
- Providing academic interventions to address skill gaps and academic weaknesses
- Progress monitoring interventions and intervention outcomes
- Executing administrative tasks for the Special Education and MTSS program
- Supporting the team as needed. This includes but is not limited to covering classes, aiding in team projects, etc.
This is subject to change at discretion of Administrative Team.
- A results-oriented history of personal achievement
- A belief that all students can succeed in high school, college, and life
- A data-driven mindset
- The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Eligibility to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Active Illinois Teaching License preferred, not required
Compensation & Benefits
We strive to be the best place to work, and our employee benefits are thoughtfully designed to support us in this ambition. And we offer a predictable salary schedule with the opportunity for performance bonuses.
Statement of Non Discrimination
Noble is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making all employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic or classification protected by law.