The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Bilingual Information Technology Lead
Noble is Chicago’s highest-performing and largest network of public charter high schools. Our 18 schools and 1,400 employees currently serve over 12,500 students, 98% of whom are students of color, 90% low-income, and 81% first-generation college-goers. The School Quality and Rating Policy scores for the Chicago Public Schools rated Noble campuses as ten of the top twelve public high schools in the city. We believe our people are the most valuable asset in preparing our students to be successful in life. 98% of Noble students are accepted into college and almost 94% choose to enroll, resulting in over 7,600 Noble alumni who have received or are currently pursuing a 4-year college degree. We as an organization along with the people we hire must have a commitment to being anti-racist in all areas of our organization. In the past we have diligently worked toward pursuing the accomplishments listed above. We plan to use that same determination, innovation, and diligence in our goal to become a anti-racist organization and we’d welcome you to join us.Who We're Seeking
Noble is looking for an IT Lead to join our Network Support Team—a team dedicated to providing world-class service to our 18+ schools. This individual reports to the Director of Information Technology. The IT Lead is accountable for providing IT services to support Noble’s teachers and staff in advancing student performance. The IT Lead is expected to participate in helping the IT Department develop and implement Noble’s strategic plan for how support is administered and executed within established SLAs. This role is critical in ensuring our campuses have a 99.9% up time and deliver A+ customer service to our students and staff.
- Ad Hoc Support: The IT Lead must be able to reach and work from any Noble location efficiently and without reservation. The IT Lead will be placed in a primary campus(es) and coverage zone to provide customer support in our regional schools.
- Help Desk Administration: The IT Lead will assist in responding to and resolving support tickets put in by campus staff with regards AV, laptops (Windows / Mac), Chromebooks, and business mobile devices. The IT Lead will assist the team in assessing hardware/software issues that impact all of Noble, be it proprietary or 3rd party.
- Campus Administration: They will be expected to work with campus leadership for strategic planning for capital expenditure and operation expenditure. This also includes asset management, vendor management integrating tools such as Google Sheets or Python scripts to improve processes.
- Service: Every member of Noble’s Support Team exists to serve the staff and students at our 18+ schools. A service mentality – including being flexible, adaptable, and humble – is an essential part of every position on the technology team. The IT lead is responsible for responding to technology issues that occur outside of normal business hours and also for staffing occasional weekend and evening projects. The IT Lead is therefore responsible for displaying best-in-class service in all of their tasks.
- Advanced experience various operating systems: Windows, MacOS & IOS
- Imaging Technology Tools: DeployStudio/Avanti/LanDesk
- Google Administration
- Project Management
- Active Directory Management Tools
- Help Desk Management Tools
- High level of customer service excellence is mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills is mandatory
- High level of energy, passion, and enthusiasm is mandatory (and a good sense of humor is a huge plus).
- Emotional intelligence is mandatory (e.g. the ability to handle complex challenges and puzzles as well as critical feedback in a positive and productive manner)
- Willingness to push the boundaries of their work by constantly seeking out new ideas and implementing them
- Completion of an Associate’s degree or higher in a relevant field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish language required
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. There is also a competitive benefits package.
Statement of Non Discrimination
Noble is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making all employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic or classification protected by law.