The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Leadership
Be Noble. Be a Talent Acquisition Specialist - Leadership at Noble.
Who We’re Seeking
Noble’s Talent Team finds the best talent in the nation to ensure that all of our students have an excellent educational experience. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist whose primary focus will be sourcing and screening for campus leadership while managing projects related to leadership development, internal pipeline building, and Network Support Team hiring. This position will report to the Director of Talent and will work closely with the other members of Noble’s Talent Team, the broader Noble People Team, and the Schools Team. This person must operate well in a fast-paced environment, uphold the highest standard of professionalism, be impressively organized, and able to prioritize time across multiple immediate and long-term projects.
This is an immediate, full-time position with an expected start date no later than April 2020. This role was originally posted as the Management of Leadership Acquisition and Development. Note that this position does not have direct people-management responsibilities.
- Develop and own the execution of a strategic recruiting and hiring plan with the goal of filling 100% of leadership roles with quality candidates. This could include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Designing compelling email campaigns to generate leads
- Developing and diversifying external partnerships
- Building Noble’s brand and shaping Noble’s narrative across organizations, universities, and geographies
- Design and create systems to track and analyze data to drive changes in recruitment and development strategies
- Manage various-sized projects related to Noble career pathways (e.g. Management Accelerator, Principal Residency, 360 feedback surveys)
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with a variety of stakeholders, including but not limited to, prospective applicants, engaged candidates, campus hiring managers, and Noble senior leadership
- Contribute to the greater activities of the Talent Team, including process improvement cycles, large-scale Noble recruiting events, marketing/branding efforts, and team learning
- Bring a sense of optimism, awareness, and tenacity to a team that is driven by providing all of our students with the best teachers and leaders
Ideal Candidate Experience and Traits
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Prior experience as a leader in a K-12 setting and/or minimum of four years of talent acquisition or talent development experience strongly preferred
- Proven track record of ambitious results in previous roles
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, strategic thinking, and resourcefulness
- A positive attitude and sense of possibility
- Deep self-awareness, a regular practice of reflection, and a desire to continuously improve
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. A comprehensive compensation plan will include a bonus incentive and a competitive benefits package.
Statement of Non Discrimination
Noble is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making all employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic or classification protected by law.