The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Manager of College Analytics and Insights
Be Noble. Be the Manager of Analytics and Insight at Noble.
Noble is Chicago’s highest-performing and largest network of public charter high schools. Our 18 schools and 1,400 employees currently serve over 12,500 students, 98% of whom are students of color, 90% low-income, and 81% first-generation college goers. The School Quality and Rating Policy scores for the Chicago Public Schools rated Noble campuses as ten of the top twelve public high schools in the city. We believe our people are the most valuable asset in preparing our students to be successful in college and lead exemplary lives. 98% of Noble students are accepted into college and almost 94% choose to enroll, resulting in over 7,600 Noble alumni who have received or are currently pursuing a 4-year college degree.
Who We're Seeking
The Manager of College Analytics & Insights provides data-driven strategic support for college teams at Noble, enabling graduates to succeed on the path of their choice with a goal of 75% of alumni earning bachelor’s degrees. The Manager of College Analytics & Insights will be responsible for supporting analytical projects across all college functions at Noble, including supporting College Counseling, Alumni Supports, Summer of a Lifetime, the Alumni Career Office, and Noble Forward. The Manager of College Analytics & Insights will report to the Director of College Counseling.
- Designing, refining, maintaining and communicating college-related metrics and reporting: Supporting the evolution of our operational reporting (weekly college list reports, persistence reports, Salesforce dashboards, etc.) to improve the way we manage day-to-day operations as a college team.
- Developing strategic analytics and insights: Conducting deep-dive analyses using primary and secondary sources to develop insights supporting the strategic direction of our college teams.
- Ad hoc data support: Support college teams at NST and at the campus level on ad hoc requests for analytical support that improve our ability to achieve student results through data, from financial modeling to designing custom dashboards in Google sheets.
The ideal candidate will be service oriented, have a relentless curiosity, and possess a sense of humor. Candidates should have:
- Unwavering commitment to Noble's mission of preparing students for college success and the firm belief in the potential of every student
- Visible and deep commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and anti-racism
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Action orientation - Analytically minded, but with a bias for efficient decision making and practical use
- Driven to find ways to relentlessly improve
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required, ideally in a quantitative field (business, finance, economics, statistics, policy analysis)
- 3+ years in an analytical role at a high-functioning, fast-paced organization
- 1+ years experience owning analytical projects from beginning to end, from defining key questions and scoping to delivery
- Ability to translate analytical insights into meaningful, actionable messages for practitioners
- High level of proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets, including VBA
- Proficiency with statistical modeling and packages (SPSS, STATA, Python or R)
- Proficiency in PowerPoint
- Experience with Tableau is preferred, but not required
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred, but not required
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Additionally, Noble has a top-of-market medical, dental, and vision benefits package among a multitude of other perks that make Noble one of the highest-rated places to work in K-12 education in the country.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Noble is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making all employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic or classification protected by law.