The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Bilingual Student Recruiter (Part-Time, Temporary)
This position is based at Rauner College Prep.
Be Noble. Be a Student Recruiter at Noble.
Noble is Chicago’s highest-performing and largest network of public charter high schools. Our 18 schools and 1,400 employees currently serve over 12,500 students, 98% of whom are students of color, 90% low-income, and 81% first-generation college-goers. The School Quality and Rating Policy scores for the Chicago Public Schools rated Noble campuses as ten of the top twelve public high schools in the city. We believe our people are the most valuable asset in preparing our students to be successful in college and lead exemplary lives. 98% of Noble students are accepted into college and almost 94% choose to enroll, resulting in over 7,600 Noble alumni who have received or are currently pursuing a 4-year college degree.
Noble is seeking a Bilingual Student Recruiter to join the Rauner College Prep team. This individual will be accountable for supporting student recruitment and enrollment in three key focus areas however, responsibilities will not be limited to these key focus areas and can include Operations Team assistance when required:
- Engaging a wide variety of stakeholders in order to build successful student recruitment campaigns. Alongside the Operations Team Manager, devise and execute strategies to engage students and families and drive interest in applying to Noble campuses through a variety of channels and processes including planning events, partnering with elementary schools, engaging with community organizations, and creating marketing and outreach campaigns.
- Organizing, prioritizing, tracking, and managing team workflow and resources. Support the design and execution of a plan for reaching goals by prioritizing and balancing multiple projects at once, ensuring all deadlines are met including but not limited to: network student recruitment events, elementary school recruitment fairs, recruitment communications, and related marketing. Provide administrative support including, but not limited to: conducting relevant research, managing calendars, and coordinating meetings.
- Tracking, communicating, and utilizing student recruitment data to impact recruitment strategy. This position will directly coordinate enrollment efforts, support with data entry, maintain data accuracy, and work with other staff members to analyze data to identify problems and opportunities.
- Experience managing projects with operational excellence
- Bilingual (Spanish, English) with the ability to communicate (especially in writing) exceptionally clearly and compellingly to influence action in others, both internal and external
- Meticulous attention to detail and passion for organized, well-run processes
- Ability to handle complex challenges and puzzles as well as critical feedback in a positive and productive manner
- The ability to build relationships and work with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- A passion for Noble’s work
- Eligible to work in the US on a full-time basis
Compensation is commensurate with experience and qualifications. As a temporary assignment, this position is not eligible for Noble’s medical/dental/vision insurance.
Statement of Non Discrimination
Noble is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making all employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic or classification protected by law.