For applicants who apply after 09/17/21, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical or religious exemption required.
Positions available at:
MSW and Professional Educators License (PEL) with social work endorsement is required for this position.
Noble is Chicago’s highest-performing and largest network of public charter high schools. Our 18 schools and 1,400 employees currently serve over 12,500 students, 98% of whom are students of color, 90% low-income, and 81% first-generation college-goers. The School Quality and Rating Policy scores for the Chicago Public Schools rated Noble campuses as ten of the top twelve public high schools in the city. We believe our people are the most valuable asset in preparing our students to be successful in college and lead exemplary lives. 98% of Noble students are accepted into college and almost 94% choose to enroll, resulting in over 7,600 Noble alumni who have received or are currently pursuing a 4-year college degree. We as an organization along with the people we hire must have a commitment to being anti-racist in all areas of our organization. In the past we have diligently worked toward pursuing the accomplishments listed above. We plan to use that same determination, innovation, and diligence in our goal to become a anti-racist organization and we’d welcome you to join us.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Advocate for students and collaborate with student support team: special education case manager, culture team, teachers, and student advisor
- Serving student needs as indicated by IEPs, 504 plans and referrals
- Use data to identify and address the highest-need areas for support at your school
- Run one-on-one and small-group interventions as needed
- Research and refer students to community resources
- Contribute to the staff learning on supporting students’ social emotional wellness
- An unwavering belief that all students can succeed on the path of their choice and lead exemplary lives
- Self-awareness, a regular practice of reflection, and a desire to continuously improve
- Proven commitment to serving students of color and contributing to anti-racism in practice and disposition
- For applicants who apply after 09/17/21, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical or religious exemption required.
- MSW and Professional Educators License (PEL) with Social Work endorsement
- Eligibility to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a predictable salary schedule and additional opportunities for stipended work. We strive to be the best place to work, and our employee benefits are thoughtfully designed to support us in this ambition. Moreover, for professionals who do not currently hold an active teaching license, the Noble-sponsored Teacher Licensure Program offers a robust set of programs and corresponding financial benefits for teachers to obtain licensure while teaching at Noble. Please review our Teacher Preparation Prep Sheet to get ready for your hiring journey.
Statement of Non Discrimination
Noble is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making all employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic or classification protected by law.