The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Manager, Alumni Career Office
Be Noble. Be the Manager, Alumni Career Office at Noble.
Who We're Seeking
In 2016, Noble Network of Charter Schools created the Alumni Career Office to support Noble alumni in their career development, exposure, and advancement. Since then, the office has grown into a center of excellence for supporting first-generation college students & graduates in their college/professional careers. The manager position will report directly to the Director of the Career Office and will be responsible for continuing several key programs and initiatives.
- Manage the Noble Alumni Association Board of 20 members, including leadership development, fundraising and managing a budget of $15,000, putting on events for alumni, and coordinating with various departments within Noble
- Manage Noble’s Ambitious Postsecondary Pathways (APP), also known as Ambitious Alternate Pathways, which provides resources and tools to Noble college counselors, alumni coordinators, and 12th grade students on alternative career pathways to college (i.e. trade programs, apprenticeships, city college certificate programs, etc.)
- Maintain and develop new partnerships with organizations around Chicago to facilitate hiring and shadowing opportunities
- Present results and APP progress to donors & foundations interested in supporting the work of the Alumni Career Office
- Develop programming for the Career Office, including creating and managing tracking tools and creating data-driven goals for the team, as well as maintaining organizational systems
- Facilitate workshops & professional trainings for students and adults
- Provide 1:1 career development coaching (i.e. resumes edits, mock interviews, career advice, etc.) to Noble Alumni
- Present resources to high school seniors and alumni
- Present resources to leadership, including Chiefs, Principals, and Deans
The ideal candidate will have remarkable communication & coaching skills, be results oriented, and have a knack for data analysis and project management. Other desirable qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience working in a high functioning, fast-paced organization
- A commitment to making a career impact in the lives of our students as they pursue their post-secondary plans
- Experience with program management & strategy; prior corporate business or partnership experience a plus
- A track-record of aggressively delivering measurable results and strong self-management
- Ability to multitask, rearrange priorities, and maintain focus in a fast-paced environment
Note: Start date for this position is flexible, with the latest start date being on July 1st, 2020. Pending budget approval.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. A comprehensive compensation plan will include a bonus incentive and a competitive benefits package.
Statement of Non Discrimination
Noble is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making all employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic or classification protected by law.