Position Available at:
Noble is Chicago’s highest-performing and largest network of public charter high schools. Our 18 schools and 1,500 employees currently serve over 12,500 students, 98% of whom are students of color, 90% low-income, and 81% first-generation college-goers. The School Quality and Rating Policy scores for the Chicago Public Schools rated Noble campuses as ten of the top twelve public high schools in the city. Noble supports over 20,000 alumni with 98% of Noble students accepted into college and almost 94% choosing to enroll.
The people we hire must have a commitment to being anti-racist in all areas of our organization. In the past, we have diligently worked toward pursuing the accomplishments listed above. We plan to use that same determination, innovation, and diligence in our goal to become an anti-racist organization. We believe our people are the most valuable asset in preparing our students to be successful in college and lead choice-filled lives - and welcome those ready to join us in that pursuit.
Key Job Responsibilities
Noble is seeking a Bilingual Recruitment & Enrollment Coordinator to join the Noble Academy team. This individual will be accountable for supporting student recruitment and enrollment in three key focus areas however, responsibilities will not be limited to these key focus areas and can include Operations Team assistance when required:
- Engaging a wide variety of stakeholders in order to build successful student recruitment campaigns. Alongside the Operations Team Manager, devise and execute strategies to engage students and families and drive interest in applying to Noble campuses through a variety of channels and processes including planning events, partnering with elementary schools, engaging with community organizations, and creating marketing and outreach campaigns.
- Organizing, prioritizing, tracking, and managing team workflow and resources. Support the design and execution of a plan for reaching goals by prioritizing and balancing multiple projects at once, ensuring all deadlines are met including but not limited to: network student recruitment events, elementary school recruitment fairs, recruitment communications, and related marketing. Provide administrative support including, but not limited to: conducting relevant research, managing calendars, and coordinating meetings.
- Tracking, communicating, and utilizing student recruitment data to impact recruitment strategy. This position will directly coordinate enrollment efforts, support with data entry, maintain data accuracy, and work with other staff members to analyze data to identify problems and opportunities.
- An unwavering belief that all students can succeed in high school, college, and lead exemplary lives
- Proven track record of ambitious results in previous roles
- Self-awareness, a regular practice of reflection, and a desire to continuously improve
- Ability to handle complex challenges and puzzles as well as receive critical feedback in a positive and productive manner
- Ability to build relationships and work with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- Passion for being a self-starter and possess an entrepreneurial spirit for their work
- Experience managing multiple projects at once with operational excellence
- Meticulous attention to detail and passion for organized, well-run processes
- An ability to communicate exceptionally clearly and compellingly to influence action in others, both internal and external via writing and in person communication
- Eligibility to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Compensation & Benefits
Given the importance of our support staff to the success of our schools, Noble offers among the top hourly rates of any schools in the Chicagoland area. Starting compensation is based on degree attainment and work experience.
Statement of Non Discrimination
Noble is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making all employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic or classification protected by law.