The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Noble Support Team-Operations Project Lead for Facilities
For applicants who apply after 09/17/21, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical or religious exemption required.
Noble is Chicago’s highest-performing and largest network of public charter high schools. Our 18 schools and 1,400 employees currently serve over 12,500 students, 98% of whom are students of color, 90% low-income, and 81% first-generation college-goers. The School Quality and Rating Policy scores for the Chicago Public Schools rated Noble campuses as ten of the top twelve public high schools in the city. We believe our people are the most valuable asset in preparing our students to be successful in college and lead exemplary lives. 98% of Noble students are accepted into college and almost 94% choose to enroll, resulting in over 7,600 Noble alumni who have received or are currently pursuing a 4-year college degree. We as an organization along with the people we hire must have a commitment to being anti-racist in all areas of our organization. In the past we have diligently worked toward pursuing the accomplishments listed above. We plan to use that same determination, innovation, and diligence in our goal to become a anti-racist organization and we’d welcome you to join us.
We are seeking a Project Lead to join the Facilities department of the Noble Network Support Team—a team dedicated to providing top-notch service to our existing campuses and expansion schools. Enthusiasm, creativity, and competence are a must for our new teammate. They will work closely with Senior Project Leads and others throughout the Support Team to coordinate, complete, and review facilities and construction projects across the Network.
The Project Lead must be able to reach (and often work from) any Noble location efficiently and without reservation. The campuses are located throughout Chicago and can all be reached easily by car.
- Deliver “Straight-A” courteous, professional, and skillful support to Noble campuses with no exception or excuses.
- Work alongside Senior Project Leads and Directors on facility and construction projects that result in the highest quality outcomes for Noble staff and students.
- Establish and maintain productive rapport with educators and administrators across eighteen campuses and new schools.
- Constantly challenge the status quo and have the tenacity to see projects through to completion.
Candidate Qualifications & Ideal Traits to join our team:
- For applicants who apply after 09/17/21, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical or religious exemption required.
- Bachelor's degree and/or proven success in a professional environment (facilities or construction experience is a plus but not required).
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal).
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- The ability to multitask, establish and rearrange priorities, and maintain focus in a fast-paced environment.
- Belief that the process is important but people are more important.
- Reliable, honest, and trustworthy.
Compensation & Benefits
Noble provides competitive salaries depending on candidate qualifications. We also provide health, dental, life and disability insurance; 401k contributions; and vacation and sick leave.
Statement of Non Discrimination
Noble is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making all employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic or classification protected by law.