Senior Technical Architect
Position: Senior Technical Architect
Location: Washington DC area
Clearance: Subject to a background investigation
** Position pending contract award
NMR Consulting is seeking a Senior Technical Architect to work closely with a Department of Defense client to clarify, define, and architect cloud, GIS, and data analytics solutions. The Senior Technical Architect will be a key player in modernizing client’s data engineering services to achieve their mission. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a comprehensive understanding of the cloud-computing ecosystem for this client. Some travel is required.
- Work collaboratively with your team and Government stakeholders to support data driven decision making; requirements elicitation and analysis; and application design, development, and delivery
- Lead small teams
- Assist with the design, build, and delivery of complex Qlik applications to include integrations with applications like Salesforce and Tableau
- Develop the architecture and guide solutions that support integration of data sources, data storage, analytical applications, and management applications.
- Document As-Is and To-Be architecture representations.
- Learn the Government’s requirements, see and anticipate what changes are on the horizon, and propose courses of action to address those changes
- Changes may include identification of a new feeder systems and/or feeder systems evolution and phase out
- Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience or five (5) years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s Degree or two (2) years of relevant experience and a Master’s Degree
- Experience in data analytics, including experience with technical analysis, data integration, dashboard design, dashboard creation, and dashboard display
- Experience integrating case management systems, lab informatics and GIS data in a cloud environment
- Proficiency in MS DQS and MS SQL Server environment.
- Experience using graph databases and graph data analysis
- Experience with natural language processing
- Experience profiling and cleansing data
- CISSP required
- Position subject to a background investigation
- Five (5) years of experience in data analytics, including proven experience with technical analysis, task planning and management, data integration, dashboard design, dashboard creation, and dashboard display
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Demonstrated expert experience in data mining, database development, and data integration
- Experience with Qlik (including Qlik Sense, Qlik Data Catalog, Qlik NPrinting, and Qlik GeoAnalytics) strongly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, and/or Salesforce desired
- Experience with Documentum and/or STARLIMS is a plus
- Experience advising CDO/CTO/CIO-level stakeholders
NMR Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EoE) M/F/D/V