VTC Tech II
VTC Tech II
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Clearance: Active Secret clearance, clearable to TS
** Pending Funding**
Execute and support the following task areas:
- In support of Missile Defense Agency events, install (to include design and test), operate, and maintain video conferencing equipment.
- As requested, provide video conferencing event planning packages consisting of test plans, engineering assessments, configuration drawings, accreditation documentation (as required) and other applicable documents or information
- Provide technical operational support of the Video Services Operation Center (VSOC) and Video Control Center (VCC)."
- Provide technical operational support in the Von Braun III Auditorium. Operate audio/visual equipment to include movie projectors, cameras, lighting, curtains and other stage systems, and peripheral equipment.
- As operational tempo permits, provide VTC and collaboration system facilitation to other users.
- Provide VTC and A/V operational support and facilitation within Top Secret SCI/SAP facilities.
- Maintain the video conferencing-unique hardware, software, and peripherals. (e.g., TelePresence, CODEC, AV, Gateways, TMS, Monitors, Projectors, AMX Panels).
- Utilize the existing incident management tracking tool (e.g., Remedy) for all related maintenance activities.
- Maintain equipment per Information Assurance guidance from both the manufacturer and Government (e.g., the CERT IAVM and DISA).
- Troubleshoot and resolve collaboration and business application incidents
- Perform preventative maintenance services in accordance with the manufacturer's recommended preventative maintenance schedules and SOPs
- Execute configuration management plans, processes, and procedures.
- "Maintain/utilize manufacturer service and/or maintenance agreements."
- Coordinate, integrate, implement (including test, and accept), future collaboration services and equipment.
- In conjunction with site security processes, comply with access control procedures for facilities housing Video Conferencing systems."
- CEDIA Certification a plus
- CTS, CTS-I, a plus
- AMX ACE a plus
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- High School Diploma required
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- 3+ years experience in the Audio Visual industry
- Must possess the following skills: in-depth knowledge of installation, operation, maintenance, scheduling and support of Audio/Visual Equipment, desktop and conference room VTC systems, and Video Projection/Production Equipment in a secure government or military environment. Including:
o Video projection and Display Equipment.
o Digital Video processing and transport Equipment.
o Audio equipment including Microphones, Amplifiers, Speakers and Digital Signal Processors.
o Control System processors and User Interfaces.
o ISDN, Inverse Multiplexers, CODECs and H.320/H.323 protocols
- Working knowledge of AV concepts such as acoustics, lighting, aspect ratios, font size versus distance, scan rates, video standards and digital and analog transmission systems.
- Working knowledge of TEMPEST standards and IA concerns for multi-classification multimedia systems
- Must possess an extremely meticulous and organized working style and have an ability to work as part of a team
- Be a team leader and possess excellent leadership qualities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills experience.
- Experience with Computer aided drawing program such as Visio or Autocad(Prefered).
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Office products required.
- Experience with Tandberg/Cisco systems installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Control system installation and programming (AMX and/or Crestron). Experience with lighting and shade systems installation (programming a plus).
- Knowledge and experience with computer network configuration.
- Experience with KIV Secure Systems.
- Understanding electrical current
NMR Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): AA M/F/Vet/Disability