Product Support Representative
The Product Support Representative provides support to customers, product team, and account managers with orders, follow-up, forecast simulations, and all administrative tasks regarding order, communications and delivery of the department product.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer Service - Provide excellent customer service and on time delivery of product. Handle customer requests regarding delivery, shipment arrangement, and order changes.
- Order Processing & Data Entry – Entry of orders into AS400 and Excel backlogs
- Team Support - Support Product Support Team and Account Managers
- Order Coordination – Provide coordination and supply chain management using forecast, order data, and inbound/outbound stock.
- Monitor Backlog – Maintain and update excel order backlogs with care and accuracy
- Communications External/Internal – Clear and frequent communication with customers, PSR team, product and account managers
- Special Order Handling - Expedite orders, rescheduling, immediate shipments, and coordinate orders or return shipments with instructions as necessary.
- Tracking Shipments - Logistical support, track shipments using a variety of carriers
SECONDARY TASKS – Following are responsibilities that are required periodically, on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Team Support/Other - Working with and supporting Coordination team for parts procurement and inventory management.
- Administration - Other administrative duties pertaining to a particular account (special requirements, reports, implement special instructions etc.)
- Improvements - Identify needs and improve processes
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree (New graduates are welcome to apply.) Or, Minimum 2+ years experience in a customer service or related field, understanding of manufacturing function, and supply chain.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Business level Japanese speaking a plus. Fluency in Japanese reading and writing is a big plus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
The job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and the company may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
The above lists all of the essential functions, education, knowledge, skills and abilities required for this job. These are the minimum requirements; employees must also demonstrate good interpersonal skills, proper attitude and professionalism, acceptable attendance and work behaviors – at a minimum.