Content Marketing Associate
SUMMARY OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB:
The Content Marketing Associate will be responsible for writing, editing, proofreading, and copyediting content for various channels including online platforms and print publications. Must have a passion for all things marketing and technology. Must be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital content creation and basic graphic design. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Researches, validates, and develops clear and compelling content that adheres to required branding and style guidelines.
- Ensures that all grammar, spelling, flow, tone, and style are appropriate for the writing project.
- Utilizes content management tools to prepare materials.
- Creates attractive and animated presentations for customers/clients
- Utilizes established design and styling language to generate new graphic content.
- Designs new graphic assets for digital and print media that align with established styling and branding guidelines
- Guides content writers in the creation of targeted content.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans and outlines concept for content/graphics using internal and external sources.
- Establish and maintain a content and graphic calendar
- Other assigned duties as required.
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS/COMPETENCIES:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in communication or equivalent.
- 3 + years’ experience
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint competence
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro
- Well-honed writing, grammar, and proofreading skills, and ability to implement best practices in content
- Strong communication skills in person and virtually
- Confidence and ease when presenting or facilitating meetings with clients and senior executives
- Ability to quickly learn multiple client industry trends and concisely communicate complex information.
(Select one of the following, or add additional information)
No Supervisory qualifications are required for this position.
A normal amount of sitting and standing, average mobility to move around an office, and ability to conduct a normal amount of work on a computer.
At NMB, the pay band for this role is between $53,228.00 and $79,841.00 annually, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location. The base pay is a part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range of the pay band process. This offers you the opportunity to progress as you continue to grow and develop your career at NMB.
- Safe Harbor
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & AD&D
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Leave Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
NMB offers flexible work schedules to create a better work/life balance.
WORK AUTHORIZATION (REQUIRED)
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
The job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and the company may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
The above lists all of the essential functions, education, knowledge, skills and abilities required for this job. These are the minimum requirements; employees must also demonstrate good interpersonal skills, proper attitude and professionalism, acceptable attendance and work behaviors – at a minimum.