Account Managers are responsible for new business account developments and maintaining existing business at assigned strategic accounts for NMB Technologies Corporation
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- New Business Development: Responsible for the development and management of new business for the designated territory and/or market segments.
- Identify and Respond to Customer Needs – Identify customer needs, assess potential application of company products and offer design solutions
- Relationship Development/External – Develop solid and long term influential relationships with key decision makers at the customers
- Reporting Communications Internal/External – Provide timely and frequent written and verbal reporting on customer interaction and application details as required (including customer contact reporting in SalesForce.com)
- New Business Development Strategy: Work closely with Business Unit Management and Product Team to develop a comprehensive new business development strategy for assigned markets/geographies.
- Demonstrate appropriate knowledge of the customers’ products and services to formulate business strategies to drive revenue
- Sales Resource Recommendation and Deployment: Act as the point of first reference for all future product related inquiries.
- Maintain and manage all sales related activities for assigned products.
- Responsible for designing, proposing and implementing an approved plan for sales resource coverage to manage and develop business within specified market segments and geographies.
- Prepare business plans: Plan, schedule and execute time management initiatives.
- Timely communication to and from customers to NMB
- Reporting – new business development, account activity
- Review month-end reports
- Monthly Reporting - Prepare and submit a monthly summary activity report to supervisor
- Travel - Travel required up to 80%; majority will be domestic with some international
- Perform other duties as related to the job function as required
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Business
- 3-5 years sales and/or engineering experience in the automotive Industry
- Proven track record of achieving revenue growth year on year
- Business level fluency reading and writing, speaking in both Japanese and English
- Strong Business Development skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills and demonstrated experience communicating technical information
- Technical Sales or Product experience in Mechanical Bearings, Electro-Mechanical Motors and/or Electronics
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Experience with a CRM tool like SalesForce
- Experience working as a team player in an international environment
Please note the following COVID-19 Precaution (s):
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place