The Import Coordinator is responsible for import processing and tracking overseas Freight.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Tracking - Tracking ocean freight
- Ocean/Air Import Administration - Prepare and processing for Ocean/Air import entry via website.
- Coordinate Ocean Freight Deliveries - Arrange and coordinate delivery of ocean freight from port to appropriate warehouse or customer facility
- Effective Reporting - Download GSP report and make changes, pay duties after Due Date
- Shipment Status Reports - Provide daily shipment status report to product support reps
- Import Data Reporting - Assembles import data and statistics in a report/spreadsheet for management and other divisions
- Freight Invoice Administration - Checking DHL freights on DHL invoices for NMB, NHBB, Myonic. Provide DHL rate as requested.
- Billing - Create Bill form from Smart Boarder for Customs duties for accounting
SECONDARY TASKS – Following are responsibilities that are required occasionally.
- Problem Solving - Solve traffic problems expeditiously
- Improvements - To find ways to eliminate some steps to make them easy and smoother.
- Other – Perform other duties as related to the job function
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience Import/Export environment, warehouse, invoice processing
- Data Entry, 10 Key
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and AS400
- Good verbal and communication skills
At NMB, the pay band for this role is between $43,456.00 and $65,184.00 annually, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location. The base pay is a part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range of the pay band process. This offers you the opportunity to progress as you continue to grow and develop your career at NMB.
- Safe Harbor
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & AD&D
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Leave Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
NMB offers flexible work schedules to create a better work/life balance.
WORK AUTHORIZATION (REQUIRED)
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
The job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and the company may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
The above lists all of the essential functions, education, knowledge, skills and abilities required for this job. These are the minimum requirements; employees must also demonstrate good interpersonal skills, proper attitude and professionalism, acceptable attendance and work behaviors – at a minimum.