Jr Benefits Administrator
Junior Benefits Administrator
Location: Hoboken, NJ or Salt Lake City, UT
This role will assist the Americas’ Director of Compensation and Benefits in supporting the benefits portfolio for NICE. The role will assist employees with their benefits issues and concerns as well as interface with our Benefits Consultants and Vendors to anticipate issues and proactively address them. This individual will play a key role in the employee experience for all reginal employees.
- First point of contact for employee benefits questions and issues for NICE employees. Ability to collaborate with others to find creative solutions to issues.
- Review NICE’s monthly benefits invoices for accuracy to insure the correct amounts are paid.
- Interface with NICE’s Accounts Payable department to insure all billing documentation has been reviewed and provided so that payments are made promptly.
- Provide input and make recommendations for new programs and ways to improve existing
- Assist in reviewing proposals from vendors to ensure top-notch benefits programs while maintaining a cost efficient
- Assist in setting up and managing NICE’s 401k Committee Meetings and Americas Benefits Committee Meetings.
- Interface with Payroll teams to insure correct employee deductions for: benefits, FSA and HSA are maintained and collaborate to resolve any issues.
- 2-3 years’ experience in benefits administration, preferably in the high tech
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of principles and practices of benefits and regulatory and compliance issues on the Federal and State level.
- Ability to empathize and partner with employees to assist them with getting all potential value from the NICE benefits portfolio.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and influence at all levels of the employee benefits process.
- Proven ability to analyzing and critical thinking
- Self-motivated to strive for professional excellence in all aspects of
- Experience with ADP time management tools is a plus
- “Can-Do” attitude and approach, and
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.