Senior Client Relationship Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Location: Pune, India
The primary goal of the Customer Relationship Manager at NICE is to work closely with our Customer Success Team and cloud customer base to efficiently execute Customer Success processes to ensure high customer satisfaction and enable product adoption, to both preserve customer’s reoccurring revenue, & create loyal promoters driving additional business.
The role involves a combination of administrative work (managing contracts, drafting quotes, preparing presentations) and conducting virtual meetings with our clients in the Asia-Pacific region. This would be an ideal role for an individual who has strong organizational, project management or technical skills, and is looking to grow their exposure to business stakeholders.
Performance in the role is measured by retention and growth of contract values, and on-time renewals for our cloud customers.
Responsibilities & Key Activities:
The role is Responsible for:
- Leading Renewal Workflows:
- Leading SaaS Subscription Renewal Workflow & supporting continuous process enhancements for improved efficiency
- Managing Renewal Deliverables for each customer as they approach renewal stage in customer lifecycle, including non-renewal & customer decommission activities (Note: Some prior Project Management experience preferred)
- Renewal Workflow deliverables include auditing of existing contracts, generating quotes, co-ordinating order form generation with our legal team and managing execution and purchase order generation with the customer
- Supporting KPI's related to revenue retention objectives such as multi-year subscription terms, minimizing revenue compression, price increases, software expansions, & improvements in customer profitability
- Client Engagement:
- Supporting a Customer Success Manager, the Customer Relationship Manager will engage directly with end customer stakeholders to lead regular business review meetings
- Ensuring new customers feel supported and are confident and comfortable utilizing their software
- Building long-term relationships with key decision makers at the customer through regular, proactive communication with assigned accounts
- Track customer health and proactively identify risks of customer dissatisfaction, contract compression or termination, and developing and executing mitigation strategies as required
- Other activities include:
- Managing and updating license usage counts on a monthly basis
- Managing decommission workflows for churned clients
- Generating regular reports to customers on solution utilization, uptime and support SLA performance
- Managing invoicing queries and adjustments
- Co-ordinating upgrade communications and timelines with Cloud Upgrade team
Ideal Experience & Background:
- Minimum 3+ years’ of relevant experience in a customer-facing role such as Consultant, SaaS Implementation Coordinator, Support Engineer, Solutions Engineer, or hands on Customer Success Manager in the Cloud ecosystem
- Excellent Project Management Experience
- Ability to engage in Technical Dialogues with assigned accounts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced environment and meeting customer time constraints
- Experience working with Salesforce, ServiceNow, Oracle, or PowerBI would be highly advantagous
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate and empathetic towards the customer experience
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimal direction
Reports to Director, Customer Success
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.