Org Development and Learning Specialist
Org Development and Learning Specialist
Location: SLC, UTPrimary Purpose:
The Org Development and Learning Specialist position is part of the Learning and Development Team in the Human Resources Department. This position is responsible to design, develop, document, deliver and measure effective and engaging professional development and leadership skills/training courses for CXone employees/leaders. This position creates pro-active and responsive training solutions to meet business needs while seizing opportunities for continuous improvement in individual, team, and organizational performance. This position consults with team managers in assessing, analyzing individual and team performance, practices and behaviors to create and facilitate team building, coaching and team development processes.
- Develop and implement strategic employee and manager development programs to achieve company vision, goals and objectives.
- Design, develop, document, deliver and measure effective and engaging professional development and leadership skills/training courses.
- Create pro-active and responsive training solutions to meet business needs while seizing opportunities for continuous improvement in individual, team, and organizational performance.
- Works with leaders to understand needs, design and perform needs assessments and determine requirements to pro-actively develop professional/leadership/team building skills of employees.
- Actively seek ways for creative, engaging, continuous improvement curriculum development, delivery and measurement for relevance and effectiveness.
- Develops and delivers training manuals, multimedia visual aids, online training development programs, other educational materials, and training evaluation metrics using effectiveness training methods, distance and e-learning, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Administrator of LMS.
- Develop curriculum and deliver the new hire onboarding programs (currently monthly), monthly leadership training, and employee professional development programs.
- Maintain familiarity with current texts, materials, teaching aids and techniques relative to courses within the discipline and recommend their adoption when appropriate.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE.
- Monitor and continually improve the effectiveness of existing OD programs to ensure overall impact and value
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job-Related Skills
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Human Resources, Communications or related field or equivalent experience required.
- 6+ years' experience in creating blended training solutions especially in professional and leadership skills
- Proven experience leading global development programs for leaders and technical professionals
- Experience in delivering training programs.
- Agility in working through project adjustments and alterations efficiently and effectively
- Strong program management and execution skills
- Training and eLearning development using content authoring skills
- Familiarity with Learning Management systems Information research skills, analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with leaders seeking advice
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Self-motivated and assertive – ability to seek answers and drive solutions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal/customer service skills
- Ability to use a variety of learning/training concepts and principles is required along with knowledge of adult learning
- 5+ years direct work experience in a training capacity, including all aspects of curriculum development and execution
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.