Business Intelligence Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of services & operations related data in an on-going effort to increase overall services productivity. This position monitors and maintains services & operations-related data through both active modification and process improvements. The development and tracking of key performance indicators that will be critical to enhance the understanding of the business and to improve decision-making. The Business Intelligence Analyst provides overall support to the services & operations team.
The Business Intelligence Analyst creates both standardized & custom reports/dashboards, conducts quantitative services & operations analysis, and assesses future needs and data integrity. He/she must utilize and develop standardized tools, methodologies, and business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Assist services representatives in gathering data, creating reports and dashboards
- Create and distribute analytical reports including ad hoc and custom reports for services
- Salesforce administration. ie: maintaining data integrity
- Audit accounts, opportunities, projects, cases, etc. in CRM and partner with account owners to ensure data integrity
- Project Management for projects submitted or related to services owned software
- Create services process documentation and identify/lead improvement initiatives
- Assist in data amendments and perform data clean up in CRM System
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE inContact.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 3-5 years experience with data analysis and written analysis
- 3-5 years experience in developing visualizations utilizing for formal application (Power BI, Domo, Tableau, etc) from both structured and unstructured data sets.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to apply a wide range of business skills and analysis to the function
- Ability to effectively prioritize and adjust to multiple demands
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Effective interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively across all levels of management
- Strict attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Salesforce report building and CRM administration
- Salesforce.com Administration
- Experience in a Services Operations environment
- SaaS business experience
- B to B experience
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.